Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Who is the toughest enforcer in the Dub?

Default Who is the toughest enforcer in the Dub?

Since I live in Lethbridge and see them the most and they don't have a specific enforcer I don't really get to see other teams enforcers do their thing. I was just wondering who is the best at doing their job and who the current Heavyweight Champion of the WHL is.

This should be an intresting thread-------can't wait
    Grump

Kassian, no doubt about it.

Kassian Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beaner
    Kassian, no doubt about it.
    Agreed.

Other notables are Triston Grant and Matej Trojovsky.

kelownakarl Guest

I havent seen Kassian fight this year. Actually I recall him dummying Kelowna's Kevin Reinholt in exhibition. That was about 6 direct rights by Kassian and down went Reinholt.

I saw the Trojo-Grant scrap on Shaw and it was awesome. Reminded me of seeing Parker-Skrlac back in the day.

I would have to say it is between Trojo-Grant-Kassian for toughest.

mccabe23 Guest

I would have to say Kassian. Haven't seen him fight but heard a lot about him and he even looks super-mean! Saw him and Sylvester fight briefly but it wasn't really anything.

Now I want to say this and will probably be laughed at but I have to mention Shea Weber. He doesn't fight much but when he does, he'll make you pay. I would have to think if Kassian really pissed off Shea and they dropped the gloves, Weber would be right in there and could possibly even win. Shea is one grumpy kid out there and I'd hate to piss him off.

But Weber is not an enforcer so Kassian gets my nod.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderfan17
    the toughest guy that i have seen is seatles toughguy.fitzpatick?maybe? .but p.a has a 17 year old that took him the distance even thogh he didnt know he was a lefty..collins from p.a will be the toughest eventually
    I'd say Kassian only by rep. though........I've never seen him fight, but according to most accounts he beat Trojo. (in a pretty one sided fight) the other night, and I thought he was the toughest up to that point.
    Don't count out Matt McCue as toughest eventually.
    We drank all their beer, win the game, beat them up and no one goes to jail. Good times, eh?Andre "Moose" Dupont

allkiller Guest

Default McCue

Haven't heard much about him, info would be appreciated!

Kamfan Guest

Any way to make this thread a poll?

Thumbs down

The only opinion I have about Kassian was when he was in Calgary with Kamloops last time.

HE saw Tyler Harder beat up one of his team mates from the bench, so after the clean up he hops on the ice and waits for the puck to drop.

As SOON as the puck hits the ice, he drops his gloves and sucker punches Bret Carson twice (giving him his recent concusson), the punches Getzlaf twice, as Getzlaf is talking to the ref about Carson.

SOUND FAMILIAR RED DEER???????????

I don't know about a champion, but he's apparently a class act.

Taz