Thread: My Camp Cuts

D.A. Guest

Default My Camp Cuts

Here's my list of the 40 guys I would have set for tomorrow. Will I be right? No. Will I be close? Probably not. But hey - it's fun to try!

Goalies:
    1. Leslie
    2. Reimer
    3. Rolheiser
    4. Eidsness

Defence:
    1. Mihalik
    2. Hanson
    3. Kurceba
    4. Flatters
    5. Lamoureux
    6. Frere
    7. J. Smith
    8. Levarsky
    9. Wilson
    10. Kozyra
    11. Scarborough
    12. Archer
    13. Stebner
    14. Reardon

Forwards:
    1. Wick
    2. Walker
    3. Rome
    4. Knackstedt
    5. Vandermeer
    6. Pieper
    7. Gillies
    8. Sutter
    9. Leblanc
    10. Klotz
    11. Cline
    12. Poulter
    13. Gionfriddo
    14. Betts
    15. Falk
    16. Klym
    17. Ross
    18. C. Smith
    19. Hunter
    20. Oystrick
    21. Briard
    22. Hiebert
    23. Mappin

OK - so that's 41. I couldn't decide on some forwards. Note that this list doesn't include Moore and Henitiuk, who will probably be around tomorrow, but won't fit on the team due to the overage limit.

ok smarty pants....lets see you split them into the 2 teams that will make up the black/white rosters??

Seriously though.....looks pretty close to what I had aswell.

Scarbourough kind of caught me off guard, but after looking over the rosters.....I couldnt find anyone else to replace him with, so Ill go with him i guess..
    Shinyshoes
    'Cause if your going to hell, you may as well go with a smile on your face.
    KEEPING THE FAITH!!

charlie Guest

well i only saw about an hour of action this morning but i would have halliday still playing tomorrow as he might have been the best forward in the first session this morning.

D.A. Guest

You're probably right, Charlie. He was another one that I thought could be on the list, but there were just so many forwards I liked. It's easier for me to drop someone like Reardon on D than to try to decide between the forward group.

Which makes me wonder... if we only have 13 decent defencemen in the system, will we eventually need to trade to fill that back up?

charlie Guest

13 dmen but only one will leave after this season. if they keep 8 for the year that means we will return 7 next year. if i'm a 17 year old dman and i don't make the team this year i prolly have to hope i can catch on with someone else cause there is likely only one spot open next year. my guess is they will end up churning much of the group that doesn't make it this year. the group of 15's and 16's that go back to minor hockey better realize they have to improve quickly (especially the 16's) or they will never be rebels. jmho. btw, what time is the scrimmage tomorrow?

D.A. Guest

4:00-5:30.

charlie Guest

thanks.
    others want to talk about their favorite rebel of all time but i want to say you're my favorite rebel fan of all time...oh there are others and some have had careers close to yours but you're the guy lol.

Goal:
    Leslie
    Reimer

Forwards:
    Wick
    Rome
    Walker
    Pieper
    Vandermeer
    Sutter
    Gillies
    M. Lamoureux