Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cuts made

one guy I know was talking about Mihalik saying he wasn't "impressed" yet.

It'll be interesting to see what 16's will make the full time roster this year.
    FWHL: http://fwhlhockey.proboards.com/index.cgi?

WHL fantasy league! Looking for members!

follow me on twitter: @PADJJeff

Unhappy

Well, I'm sorry to say that my friend was cut from Rebels camp. Hopefully he'll find his way onto another team!! I'll still be cheering for the Rebels (and of course the Rockets) this upcoming season!!
    "You can have all the talent in the world, but if the pumper's not there, it doesn't matter." - Glen Sather

your friend is Travis Briard isn't it? I think that's a given.

Quote Originally Posted by RDRebelsfan
    your friend is Travis Briard isn't it? I think that's a given.
    Nope, not him. It's Henituik, we became friends when he played in Kelowna. Sorry Joel!
    "You can have all the talent in the world, but if the pumper's not there, it doesn't matter." - Glen Sather

yeah its really to bad that Joels gone he was a good buddy of mine too.. but ahh well i guess.. He played great today i thought, since sutter posted those comments about him and Shaden not likley to be staying i thought he put a fire under his ass and played amazing i watched him in camp to.. But as for Moore he just looks like he is there to be there like he does give a Sh*t its like he thinks he played last year so he will be here this year.. well i dunno my opinion i thought joel did great today and at the camp that i saw him play at.. but i guess sutter pulls moves that we would never see coming but he always knows best!

Quote Originally Posted by J23
    Nope, not him. It's Henituik, we became friends when he played in Kelowna. Sorry Joel!
    someone will pick him up. I was talking to a buddy of mine form Saskatoon. He said the Blades could use him. It'd make sense too, as they'll probably have an OA spot for him, and not to mention he'll be playing for a potentially 1st place team in that division.

the 16's will be Sutter, Gionfriddo and Poulter....maybe 1 more
    Drop the Puck

D.A. Guest

The only other ones left after those are Betts and Halliday. My guess is that neither of those two will make it and that Gionfriddo is still on the bubble as well.

I agree with you D.A., but on that same note, I think Gionfriddo will stick solely based on the fact that he played with us at christmas last year, so is NCAA option is gone.

JMO.
    Shinyshoes
    'Cause if your going to hell, you may as well go with a smile on your face.
    KEEPING THE FAITH!!