Thread: Team Captain

Default Team Captain

Who do you think will be your captain this year?

I think Jerrid Sauer should be the captain for the rest of his Bronco playing days.

Luke Hunter will be captian this year.

Default He will get his turn

but this year will be Luke's.

Default I agree Oh-vee

Your right Oh-vee Luke will be captain this year. I think Sauer has a great chance of being Captain next year though.
    "Good timber doesn't grow with ease the stronger the wind the stronger the tree"

Quote Originally Posted by Broncs in RD
    Your right Oh-vee Luke will be captain this year. I think Sauer has a great chance of being Captain next year though.
    I am not sure what Sauer is like in the room but with his on ice style I can see him being a very good captian in the future.

As long as Luke is on the team, he will be captian. If we are out of the playoff hunt this year I can see a lot of teams wanting a guy like Luke. Strong face off guy, solid #2 centre, ton of character, good in his own end. Guys like Luke win play off series.

Default Use the Force Luuuuke!

Hunter will be the captain. Next year I would not be surprised to see Rumsey as the team Captain.
    Always Remembered

Flatty nailed it on the head, Luke this year, Myles next year. Isn't Sauer only 18? I cant remember. He might be wearing in the C in a couple of years, but thats really too far into the future to forecast.