Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Big Brother 6

Default Big Brother 6

Does anyone watch it?I know I've gotten myself quite wrapped up in this show.Anyone have a favourite player?I was a Kaysar fan but,well..he's gone,so now I root for Janelle.

i watch it alot.. haha i dont really have a favorite i dont think.. but i am pretty much addicted to it ahha

Well Janelle won the silver veto and won a trip as well as a phone call from Michael.April won POV and took Janelle off the block and backdoored James.Ivette cried..again.Very good episode..bye bye James.

anyone but Ivette. Or anyone from that team for that matter.

The only one out of that group that has any shot of winning would be Maggie. Beau, and Ivette are just annoying, and April hasn't got the brains to play it right when it comes down to crunch time and making her own decisions. I have to say thogh, that James has played such a great game after Sara got voted out. Never count him out. He's the only one with nothing to really lose now.
    I understand this is a rebuilding year, but come on boys!!

So its James gone. Now its time to break up beau and Ivette. I like Howie and Janelle and hope they can chip away at the friendship.

Well both Ivette and Beau were put up for nomination yesterday after Howie winning HOH.He looked so sick after hearing he had to make his nominations right away.

i just hate ivette i dunno what it is but she drives me nuts

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney08-
    i just hate ivette i dunno what it is but she drives me nuts
    I agree with ya 100%. The way she cries all the time and was always Cappy this and Cappy that, oh Cappy, she makes me want to get sick! Maggie and Beau are right up there as well for me, not quite like Ivette though.
    Go Howie and Jannelle!
    Always Remembered

Well Beau is gone and Ivette won HOH...yeah she cried.Lesbiens are sure emotional.