Thread: sat night against portland

original6 Guest

Default sat night against portland

where were the fans?? i know 6300 were in the seats...but damn that was a quiet building...what has happened to the fans in seattle?? were playing portland...no chants..nothing

i love the t-birds, where are the rabid fans at..love to chat with you. or get your views of the fans....

thanks

steveo70

Thunderbird107 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by steveo70
    where were the fans?? i know 6300 were in the seats...but damn that was a quiet building...what has happened to the fans in seattle?? were playing portland...no chants..nothing

i love the t-birds, where are the rabid fans at..love to chat with you. or get your views of the fans....

thanks

steveo70
    You must have been out getting nachos when Gags had his penalty shot or when we tied up at 2. Sounded pretty loud in there to me.

original6 Guest

was it loud because the fans were in it...or that the scoreboard said scream. what happened to the portland sucks chant...for the most part...and i goto 15 games a year..the building could be mistaken for a library

Thunderbird107 Guest

was it loud because the fans were in it...or that the scoreboard said scream. what happened to the portland sucks chant...for the most part...and i goto 15 games a year..the building could be mistaken for a library
    Personally, I could do without the unintelligent, unoriginal chants such as "Portland Sucks!" and "Hey Grenier, your mom called and she says..." But if you do you want to hear that, then you need to open your ears because it could clearly be heard during r&rp2.

The only reason it may seem quiet this year? T-Bird fans have nothing to complain about.

original6 Guest

i had my ears open...i guess i need to sit with you next time...cause the loudest it got in there was when that dude did that stupid dance...

go birds!!

Thunderbird107 Guest

i had my ears open...i guess i need to sit with you next time...cause the loudest it got in there was when that dude did that stupid dance...

go birds!!
    Most nights 107 is the loudest section in the building.

original6 Guest

sec 107...i will be there next game..thanks for the info...

go birds