Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Roll Call

Default The history of the CHIEFS-COP

Location: Cheney, WA (But I have friends in Cwmbran, Wales...Rebel66. LOL!)

Originally from: The metropolis of Ritzville, Greater Adams County, WA

Other places lived: LaGrande, OR (college), Orofino, ID and Moses Lake, WA

Family: Married (23 years) with three kids (two boys at the U of Wash. and a girl at Spokane Community College. Tell me I'm not poor!)

Occupation: Cop, DUH!?! Auto theft detective for the WSP in Spokane.

WHL team you support: Spokane Chiefs (duh squared!)

Best player on your team in your opinion is: Hard one so far. Probably between Hobson, Klassen, Bowman(16) and Ryan.

Opposition player you would most want on your team: Carey Price or Mr. Irving in Everett. Man, that hurts!

WHL team you like to beat the most: The Yams, obviously. But the Winterhawks are right there, just cuz they are always sooo chippy. Maybe the way I wish the Boys of Spoke would play like more often.

NHL team you support (like that matters right now): Chicago Blackhawks (since I was old enough to not know better) and Phoenix (gotta like what Gretzky may do with that team.)

Other sports teams: Seattle Seahawks, Green Bay Packers, Seattle Mariners, WSU Cougar Football (boy, did I pick some winners or what)

Interests: Winter- Hockey, NFL and college basketball & football. Spring- Hockey, college basketball, baseball. Summer- Baseball (coach Senior Legion). Fall- Hockey, College and Pro Football, Baseball playoffs.

Claims to fame or brushes with fame: Briefly met President Nixon as a young Eagle Scout at Expo '74 in Spokane. (okay, you figure it out....I was 13 in 1974.)

screamin chief fan Guest

Talking Screaminchieffan about me

Originally from: Los Angles California, I got out when I could I was 2 when we left.

Other places lived: All over the Willamette Valley of Oregon, Texas and Tri-Cities, I must admit that is where I 'found' Hockey

Family: Married (14 years) 3 boys and 1 girl.

WHL team you support: Spokane Chiefs

Best player on your team in your opinion is: This year I think Grabner and Hobson a close second.

Opposition player you would most want on your team: Carey Price or Steve Gillen back as he is a great kid.

WHL team you like to beat the most: Tri-Cities of course but I love to beat Portland as well.

NHL team you support : Dallas Stars and Colorado Avalanche (former chief there)

Other sports teams: hmm....is there any other team besides the Chiefs

Interests: I suspect you mean besided Hockey...Family, anything healthcare and more of my family

Claims to fame or brushes with fame: I was on "Faces & Places" a local tv show for my clam chowder in a cookoff when I was 10. The show was out of Portland.

HockeyHairIsSexy Guest

Icon06 Roll Call

Originally from: Burnaby

Other places lived: same house

Family: The usual mom & dad, annoying bro & great sis (TheBrass), kitty & crazy dog

WHL team you support: Vancouver Giants

Best player on your team in your opinion is: right now Tim Kraus or J.D. Watt

Opposition player you would most want on your team: My team is good the way it is

WHL team you like to beat the most: Kelowna!!!

NHL team you support (it matters again!!!): Canucks

Other sports teams: eh probably Boston Bruins

Interests: Hockey of course, music, drums, art, laughing, reading, hanging with friends, being hyper and poking people...hehe.

Claims to fame or brushes with fame: Uh...I dont think I've ever done anything special lol, but I have met some Giants players...so I spose that counts for something heh.

Originally from: Spokane, WA

Other places lived: Pretty much it..

Family: Uhh brother and lots of married into family. Countless.

WHL team you support: Spokane Chiefs

Best player on your team in your opinion is: Michael Grabner

Opposition player you would most want on your team: Hmm.. toughie.. Brule.

WHL team you like to beat the most: theres nothing more exhilirating than taking the lead late against Everett and then playing their game against them. Such sweet revenge.

NHL team you support: Pittsburgh Penguins

Other sports teams:

Interests: Hockey, reading, games, cake, etc

Claims to fame or brushes with fame: My friend refused to give free parking to Mike Ditka one time when we were working at the arena... thats about it!!
    Lets go Chiefs.

I'm suprised I've never done this.

Originally from: Prince George

Family: one parrot

WHL team you support: Tigers

Best player on your team in your opinion is: Kris Russell

Opposition player you would most want on your team: Chipchura

WHL team you like to beat the most: The Ice (why can't they beat those guys?)

NHL team you support (like that matters right now): I hate all those bastards.

Other sports teams: Blue Jays and every four years the winter olympics

Interests: Hockey, reading, movies, photography

Claims to fame or brushes with fame: I got to drive Vicky Sonohara, Cassie Campbell and Danielle Goyette when they were in town for an exhibition game! Very nice ladies.

rinkrat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bandwagonboy
    NHL team you support (like that matters right now): I hate all those bastards.
    I gotta agree with you there.I'm very bitter towards the Canucks and the rest of the league!Greedy bastards.I better stop there,before I really go off! LOL :burningma

Quote Originally Posted by rinkrat
    I gotta agree with you there.I'm very bitter towards the Canucks and the rest of the league!Greedy bastards.I better stop there,before I really go off! LOL :burningma
    If pissing a whole season away for nothing wasn't bad enough embaressing Canada at the world's most watched winter sports event is enough to keep me away from the NHL game for a long, long time. Every time I'm watching TSN or Sportsnet and an NHL game comes on I switch the channel and look for MASH or Seinfeld reruns.

Iconwhl Profile:

Here's mine:

Originally from: Medicine Hat

Other places lived: Calgary, Hollywood (California) - (Did not make that up)

Family: Single, and available

Occupation: Currently Taxi Dispatch, Am a double Certified Computer Tech.

Other previous occupations: Draftsman, Farm Welder, Farm hand, Security, Shipping/Receving, Fast Food.... Umm lets just say i've done a few things lol.

WHL team you support: Red Deer Rebels / Medicine Hat Tigers

Best player on your team in your opinion is: Red Deer: Sutter, Medicine Hat: We will say Russell

Opposition player you would most want on your team: Chiphura

WHL team you like to beat the most: Being i spent 25 years in Medicine Hat used to be Red Deer... so now not sure, will say divisional rivalrys

NHL team you support: Any CANADIAN team EXCEPT Calgary

Other sports teams: Machester United - MAN-U!!!

Interests: Hockey, English Soccer, Movies, Computers, Mountain Bikeing.

Claims to fame or brushes with fame: Livin in Hollywood I ran into Jim Carey once, I think he knew he was spotted cause he walked back to his car and drove off lol. Also was there when Nicholas Cage put his hands and feet in the Cement out front of Mans Chineese Theatre.