Thread: Euros

Default Euros

Has there been any word on Lelkes reporting to Swift recently? If not what are the broncs going to do about the other euro spot? Are there any rules about signing a player from europe to come over or are we going to have to get someone in a trade?
    "Good timber doesn't grow with ease the stronger the wind the stronger the tree"

Default Lelkes

No word on him at all. Rakos showed but not Lelkes. He had said if he signs with his pro team in his homeland he would not report to the Bronco's. That was the last i heard.

Scout

Does any one know what his pro team is?
    I think Zidan only wanted to see what would happen if an Italian took a real hit.

BarSC_Bronco Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BarSC_Bronco

Thanks! I may have some time this afternoon and see if I can't find some info on his pro situation.
    I think Zidan only wanted to see what would happen if an Italian took a real hit.

Default Signed, Sealed and Undelivered

http://www.hkdukla.sk/rok_0506/kader_0506.php

According to the HK Dukla web page and my extencive knowlege of the Czech lanquage Lelkes is going to play their.

Ok I have no idea how to speak english let alone Czech but MUŽSTVO means team and it looks like he is on it.
    Last edited by Oh-Vee; 09-02-2005 at 11:56 AM. Reason: I before E is a crap rule.

BarSC_Bronco Guest

Last I looked, teams didn't field rosters with that many players.

Time to learn slovakian ... here goes. On that website under the title Kader for the prior year I get a list of their roster.

Under the title Zapasy for the 2005-06 season there is a listing of games that have been played already; looks like pre-season games to me ... and the title is pripravne Zapasy.

That makes things as clear as mud that pripavne is referring to some sort of exhibition or preseason; therefore Kader pripavne means exhibition roster.

Looks like Lelkes is on the exhibition roster probably fighting for a regular season roster, sounds like he would only come here if he doesnt make it. Also looks like today is their last preseason/exhibition game.

And it would appear he has a couple goals and some penalties in pre-season; although I gotta admitt I could be completely wrong in my translation and this is nothing more than a recipe for rhubarb jam.