Thread: Hello fellow Tips Fans.

Heshkak Guest

Default Hello fellow Tips Fans.

Hi guys,

Just wanted to send out a hello to everyone on the board. I'll be checking in and posting from time to time.

(Why I'm at Tips fan may or may not be obvious from my username)

Name: Kris Heshka (big bro and fan of #26)
    Loaction: Saskatoon, SK, Canada (for the time being)
    Hobbies: Poker
    Nick Name: Hesh (Shared by me and Shaun)

If you guys get any pics/video from this year I'd love to see it!

-Hesh

Welcome Kris! I have some pictures from the green and white game last weekend. I will send you an email through here and you can email me your email so I can attach them.

Kristi
    Kristi
    ---------------------------------

Thumbs up HEY Hesher!!

I wear you bro's autographed #26 jersey at all the games, Shaun is my favorite Tip. I met your mom (mum) and dad at parents weekend last season. I was going to take Shaun drag racing at Pacific Raceway and let him drive my 66 Dodge down the track this summer but I crashed on my new Harley Road King and have been recovering from that. Shaun got a goal tonite against the t-birds whom they crushed 6-1. Hope he sticks around this year and is elected Captain. I heard he has a tryout in Calgary this month, if so best wishes to him there. Thanks for loaning him to us, the last couple of years has been great. Drop me a e-mail if you get to town this year.

Bob in Everett
    Book 'em Danno, HOCKEY GAME OVER!!

Heshkak Guest

I know Shaun's lovin it down in Everett. Thanks 4 taking care of him! I'll send you an email if/when I head down there.

I believe Shaun is arrives at the Flames camp today. Not sure how long he will stay but I do know that my parents are planning to attend the home opener Oct.1 in Everett. So I'm sure he's plannin to be playing with the Tips this year.

-Hesh

Iconcup Sorry he didn't get signed in Calgary...

But I am GLAD he is coming back to Everett for one more season. I am sure he'll be picked up next year.

Bob
    Book 'em Danno, HOCKEY GAME OVER!!

Heshkak Guest

Yes. I'm looking forward to watching his games over the internet feed. Go Tips Go!

-Hesh