Thread: Dion Knelson

Question Dion Knelson

How is Dion Knelson looking in camp. I heard that he might make the team this year. Do you think that he will make the team this. He is a local boy and I hopes he makes the team. He will be the next one besides Dustin Bauer to play on the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Nature Boy
    How is Dion Knelson looking in camp. I heard that he might make the team this year. Do you think that he will make the team this. He is a local boy and I hopes he makes the team. He will be the next one besides Dustin Bauer to play on the team.
    Dion had a GREAT camp. He was, IMO, the best kid we had at camp this year. Fiesty, quick , great hand and vision. He even had a scrap! but alas... it wasn't meant it be.

He got the envite join the team for the Everett tourny but decided he wasn't ready yet and opted to go play in the AJL this year. I REALLLLLYY hope he reconsiders.

He was definatly the talk of the camp though.

him and his brother got full ride schlorships to Alaska. They are playing in Drumheller this year.
    Drop the Puck

Default Thought he signed...

with Portland already unless I have him and someone else mixed up.

1WHLFan Guest

Both brothers are playing in the AJHL this year with the Drumheller Dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by Trav
    with Portland already unless I have him and someone else mixed up.
    Your might be thinking of Colton Sceviour, another kid from RD and linemate of Knelson. Sceviour did sign a "contract" with the hawks last season and is a lock to make the team this year.
    Last edited by gohawks; 09-06-2005 at 01:43 AM.

postmafan Guest

Default Heart and Soul player!

Dion was the captain of the AAA Bantam Rebels two years ago and won the Fireman Award for his Dedication and Leadership. (Brad Stuart was a past recipient). With the Midget AAA Red Deer team last year he was exciting to watch. I am looking forward to seeing him play in Drumheller this year.

He won the ED Howell Trophy as it is better known as.
    Drop the Puck