Thread: Sutter Fined!

Default Sutter Fined!

Quote Originally Posted by WHL.ca
    WHL ANNOUNCES SUSPENSION AND FINES

-Red Deer Rebels Head Coach and General Manager Brent Sutter has been fined $1000.00 for comments made to the Red Deer Advocate.
    I assume that this is for his comments regarding his dislike for the new rules implemented this season.......
    Shinyshoes
    'Cause if your going to hell, you may as well go with a smile on your face.
    KEEPING THE FAITH!!

meh $1000...I doubt he even cares, Sutter sticks to his beliefs.
    FWHL: http://fwhlhockey.proboards.com/index.cgi?

WHL fantasy league! Looking for members!

follow me on twitter: @PADJJeff

no probley doesn't mean much but sutter is right the game is going in the direction of the euro game and it SUCKS. if the rule changes that went though are what we are to expect it will suck and big time. I whatched a video on www.nhl.com today of the new rules that are in place and let me say this the game is changed and we have not even played a game yet.Cant move a player from in front of the net touch him with your stick and it's two in the sin bin. there are many changes on there that are good for the game but they are as i see it talking the contact out of the game as sutter would say a bunch of girls on figure skates playing hockey. No offence to the gals. It will be interesting to say the least but you are trying to get fans back into the game and this maybe not the right way of doing that???
    whoooooo what are you going do when the rebs run all over you

If we as Canadians invented the game.. why are we changing it to the EUROS way.. WE ARE CANADIAN AND OUR DAMN GAME SHOULD STAY THAT WAY.