Tips hold on for dear life of 2nd place in the U.S. division with a 2-point lead over Portland and 9 over Spokane (11 over 5th-place Tri-City). Portland has played three more games than Everett, but Spokane has played one less...and Tri-City has played 3 less.

This is one of the toughest stretches of the schedule for Everett over the next 4 days. They Play at Kelowna on Wednesday night, Host Portland Friday, head down I-5 for a matchup with Seattle on Saturday, then head over to Tri-City on Sunday. Four games in five nights in two countries.

Honestly I'd have to say getting three points out of these four games would be an accomplishment with the way they are playing right now...especially on the road. They are 3-7 over their last 10 and lost 4 out of their last 5. In their last ten road games they are 1-6-3.

They also have another tough stretch coming up Feb 9-13. Again 4 games in 5 nights. This time, however, three of the four are at home. They host Kelowna on Feb 9, Host Tri-City on Feb 11, Play in Key Arena on Feb 12 and Host Spokane on Feb 13.

In between these two tough stretches of games, they play in Spokane on Feb 4 and turn right around to play Host to Seattle the next night.

So that's 10 games in 19 nights...5 home, 5 away...eight U.S. Division games & 2 games against the team with the most points in all the WHL (Kelowna).

Given the way the team has been playing, how do you think they will fare in these 10?

My prediction? 3-5-1-1 - 8 points.