Thread: Tickets for the Sylvan Game

Default Tickets for the Sylvan Game

How do you go about getting tickets for that game??
    "Good timber doesn't grow with ease the stronger the wind the stronger the tree"

Exclamation

You can pre buy tickets at the Sylvan lake Arena our just show up to the that night and hope you get tickets.Arena holds about 500 with some standing room.Talk to Grahme out there and he should be able to help you!
    whoooooo what are you going do when the rebs run all over you

sir snipes alot Guest

Icon32

get there early, cause that rink is terrible for watching hockey. and i hope that no one is Closter phobic.

i got my tickets!! WOOhhhoooo

Quote Originally Posted by sir snipes alot
    get there early, cause that rink is terrible for watching hockey. and i hope that no one is Closter phobic.

Sylvan sucks.....they should start coming to Bentley....it's a barn but it's better than the **** hole at Sylvan imo.
    FWHL: http://fwhlhockey.proboards.com/index.cgi?

WHL fantasy league! Looking for members!

follow me on twitter: @PADJJeff

Rebels Rock Guest

Default Bentley arena

yeah lol..i agree they should totally cum to Bentley...even though its really tiny lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rebels Rock
    yeah lol..i agree they should totally cum to Bentley...even though its really tiny lol
    nah but then they could have me mc it..because everyone in Bentley knows me and they wouldn't want anyone else but ME to do it lol.

really, Bentley's rink isnt much better. the ceiling is too low. In the end, its minor hockey that benefits from the game and thats what counts.

its too bad that more communties around the city dont have newer, better or bigger rinks, because I'm sure the Rebs would host a game in their rink.

Anyway, tickets shouldnt be that hard to get if you go out and get them prior to the game, because they will sell as many as they can pack sardines into a can. haha
    Drop the Puck

Quote Originally Posted by rebel39
    really, Bentley's rink isnt much better. the ceiling is too low. In the end, its minor hockey that benefits from the game and thats what counts.

its too bad that more communties around the city dont have newer, better or bigger rinks, because I'm sure the Rebs would host a game in their rink.

Anyway, tickets shouldnt be that hard to get if you go out and get them prior to the game, because they will sell as many as they can pack sardines into a can. haha
    Rebel 39...no one said our rink was better...it sucks too. If there was a vote: Should Bentley build a new arena? It would be a definate yes.

Speaker of newer...and one that is a relative good size, why don't they start going to Rimbey? That arena has only been around since 1999, so it's fairly new and it can sit about 1500 or more.