Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd jersey...

Default 3rd jersey...

Here are the third jersey's the Raiders will wear this season.We all seen these on the anniversary game.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default great jerseys

why the raiders changed from those i will never know, those jerseys are the best in the league
    "You can't always win, but you can always feel like you deserve to"

They are very sharp.Even though I'am not a die hard raider fan(I do cheer for them when they aren't playing my team),I'am going to purchase one of those.My uncle was a raider and the jersey's they had look brutal but these are revamped.They should go back to those jersey's anyway.I hate the ones they have.I loved those 3rd's where it was kinds like the dallas stars.

I LOVE THOSE i was wondering if they are going to get rid of the 3rds they have right now with the raiders across the chest i like the old ones to from the late 80's the old min stars

Quote Originally Posted by raiderfan17
    the helmet is the key part of the jersey
    And green pants
    From Parts Unknown

I Love Green

Nice jersey's brings back some memories of some great battles between the Raiders and the Pats of old. One of the nicest jerseys in the league.

Kevin

are you guys all being polite? Are you kidding me? Im sorry in advance but as a collector of jerseys these have to be the ugliest uniforms ive seen yet. Sure they are retro style, but my god they got rid of them for a reason.
    Move over Kelowna, the new ugly jersey contest winners are PA Raiders.
    they look like crap and you couldnt give me one of these, Bleahhhh!
    lime puke green and yellow make me want to throw up.
    I just dont get why a team would choose something like this with the available styles out there.
    PG's 3rd jerseys= wicked
    Red Deers 3rd jerseys= wicked
    Kootenay Ice 3rd jerseys= wicked
    ect ect ect
    PA's 3rd jersey= horrible eye sore

Just my opinion
    GO ICE GO!!!
    Cranbrook's own, Kootenay ICE 1998 to 2012, 2011 WHL CHAMPIONS!!!
    THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP'S!!

Quote Originally Posted by fightstrap50
    are you guys all being polite? Are you kidding me? Im sorry in advance but as a collector of jerseys these have to be the ugliest uniforms ive seen yet. Sure they are retro style, but my god they got rid of them for a reason.
    Move over Kelowna, the new ugly jersey contest winners are PA Raiders.
    they look like crap and you couldnt give me one of these, Bleahhhh!
    lime puke green and yellow make me want to throw up.
    I just dont get why a team would choose something like this with the available styles out there.
    PG's 3rd jerseys= wicked
    Red Deers 3rd jerseys= wicked
    Kootenay Ice 3rd jerseys= wicked
    ect ect ect
    PA's 3rd jersey= horrible eye sore

Just my opinion
    GO ICE GO!!!
    Relax buddy. We all know you collect jerseys but that doesn't make you an expert on what looks good. You are in the vast minority with your opinion on this one. Those are sharp jerseys. Just my opinion
    From Parts Unknown

Whatever..I think they are sharp,fightstrap you may just get a good look at them when those so called eye sore jersey's are skating by your boys lighting you up.