Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: 3rd jersey...

Quote Originally Posted by Knuckle Chucker
    Sorry, had to do it. Especially when he comes over to the Raider site and cuts down our jerseys.
    when a person clicks on the "new posts" buttons he is given a list of recent posts. so I didnt come over to your board thanks.
    And also this is a public site and we can comment on any post in any teams board we like so relax its not like you own it is it. Talk to Billy to have posters banned form any board other than their own if you like. what a joke.
    Cranbrook's own, Kootenay ICE 1998 to 2012, 2011 WHL CHAMPIONS!!!
    THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP'S!!

Quote Originally Posted by fightstrap50
    when a person clicks on the "new posts" buttons he is given a list of recent posts. so I didnt come over to your board thanks.
    And also this is a public site and we can comment on any post in any teams board we like so relax its not like you own it is it. Talk to Billy to have posters banned form any board other than their own if you like. what a joke.
    I have no problem with you posting here so you relax. In fact I find it fun. You have no retort so all you can do is make the crack about the dress. It is kind of icing on the cake. By the way, how is that poll going??????
    From Parts Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Knuckle Chucker
    Why do you make this so easy? Me thinks you have bin in one too many fights with your fightstrap not tied down.

Here we go:

The Shiek with the sword is a Raider just like a pirate is a raider thus the Prince Albert Raiders. I agree, I have never seen a shiek play hockey but then again I have never seen a saskquatch(sp?), which looks like it came out of a scoobie doo cartoon, play hockey either. So what is your point? I guess they had to pick something as it is hard to portray frozen h2o.

I am guessing you are not a dad of 9 & 12 yr olds when you say they will like something because dad does. It is very uncool to like something your dad does at that age unless your friends like the same thing. In the case of the 3rds their friends love them: it has nothing to do with me. In fact, other then the Raiders, my youngest son cheers for all of my hated teams because he knows I hate them. He has an Avalanche poster in his room that makes me gag every time I see it.

Many of the families have 2 Raiders some even 3. It is not that there are not enough people billeting (in fact there is a waiting list) it is if a good family has room they like to place more then one in a home. Many reasons...one player may have a car and can drive to school, practice, games and just the "buddy" factor.

As far as the Ice's 3rd's I don't like them as they are just a knockoff of the Avalanche's 3rd's stylewise. I hate the Avalanche so no suprise here. The Raiders are unique now as there is no more Minnisota North Stars and no one else uses an arab.

You are grasping at straws when you tell me to read the other boards. I read the white board when I need a good laugh. The collective iq of the posters on the white board adds up to the iq of that saskquatch on the Ice's jersey
    Hey when you say "no one here or elsewhere", then where do you mean if not for other boards?? elsewhere is not here

The Ice's logo signifies the CANADIAN Rockies for one thing.
    for another it also signifies the legendary CANADIAN myth of the Sasquatch.
    On the shoulder Is a fist with the letter "I" clenched in it as an ice climbing pick axe.
    And we as Canadians live in "the land of snow and ice", so our jerseys at least have a piont . I hope that explains a bit for ya! I think they are one of the more interesting jerseys going personally.

But wait, When was a pirate or an arab sheik ever in the PRAIRIES? maybe he lost his boat eh? ha ha ha ha ha. .
    Pretty cool to have a jersey so UNCANADIAN in the CANADIAN hockey league woo hoo lets put Alli Baba the midlle eastern sheik with a vail on our new flat puke green jerseys! the only thing missing is his band of thieve's, oh no i forgot, thats the team!
    Good role model for kids I tell ya, lets put a crook or a robber on our jerseys, someone who kills people and takes their wives and daughters for their Harem ! yeah thats cool!

So let me ask you this if you want to get into logos not making sense, What does a bulls skull have to do with rebels, why not put a biker on the front of Red Deers jerseys, i mean they steal, rob and kill people so why not? whats the difference?

This started out as me asking if you were all serious or polite and saying I did not like the new "ugly" jerseys and it had to go sour to insults back and forth. Want to keep going? Cause were only going to get more and more ignorant as fans, to fellow fans of other teams.
    So sorry if i dont like your jerseys. I may have gone a little too detailed on my reasons but at least I had reasons, unlike a few of you going straight to slander toward the Ice team itself and me, and NOT jerseys. I never once mentioned anyone or anything about the team.
    Last edited by Scout; 09-17-2005 at 06:59 PM.
    THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP'S!!

I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE ELSE SAYS RAIDERS 3RDS ROCK
    kootney try something dif

the letters kootney accross blah i more interesting logo would of been kewl but oh well we are not that creative i guess like the head honchos would ever listen to the fans on a jersey right we dont know anything right

Default what??

By the way we are the only team in the entire league to have jerseys like ours. so id say thats different.
    Last edited by Scout; 09-17-2005 at 07:00 PM.
    THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP'S!!

Quote Originally Posted by fightstrap50
    we are the only team in the entire league to have jerseys like ours.
    Accually our jerseys are the same style as Lethbridge's away jersey, just different colors. They don't look the same cause of totally different logos and colors though.

Default scout?

hey scout you wanna edit my spelling impression why not edit "cough up blood ect ect" dont be a one sided moderator!
    THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP'S!!

Quote Originally Posted by In the crowd
    Accually our jerseys are the same style as Lethbridge's away jersey, just different colors. They don't look the same cause of totally different logos and colors though.
    we have a solid color jersey, they have a red sleeves and blue chest to shoulders, we have diagonal varsity writing with no logo, they have there huge logo across the chest. So i know, itc, but its not the same jersey imo, i dont know.
    Last edited by fightstrap50; 09-17-2005 at 07:18 PM.
    THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP'S!!

Default Ok Fightstrap

I can't be on here 24/7. As soon as i delete one post another pops up. Maybe you two should agree to disagree or allow the poll on general discussion decide. As for being biased? I have deleted some canadian eh posts. The reason you can't see it is because i physically removed it. The only time you would see what i did is if i edited it. Sorry Fightstrap, i'm not biased its' just you two are keeping me hopping.

Scout

Quote Originally Posted by Scout
    I can't be on here 24/7. As soon as i delete one post another pops up. Maybe you two should agree to disagree or allow the poll on general discussion decide. As for being biased? I have deleted some canadian eh posts. The reason you can't see it is because i physically removed it. The only time you would see what i did is if i edited it. Sorry Fightstrap, i'm not biased its' just you two are keeping me hopping.

Scout
    I thought i did agree to dissagree a couple posts ago and the later explained that i may have gone a little over board with my reasns for not liking them. And it keeps going on and on. Someone wants the last word though even after i say sorry i dont like them. So have the last word scout and lock it or even better remove it all together, whatever it takes. The slander and all of it can go. Ill argue blue in the face when everyone gets ignorant and they will to. Thanks for the quick reply
    THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP'S!!