Thread: Great White North eh

Hybrid View

Default Great White North eh

Well tonite is the first of two games in Yellow Knife with the Ice and the Huricanes, Both games will be brodcast on the Drive 92.9 fm or just link it off the Ice website. I can't wait to here more about this monsterus road trip. anyone that is not doing anything tonite check it out. Game starts at 7.30 local time.

they are on the same time zone as us but i believe the game time is 7 not 730.

I'll be listening!
    GO ICE GO !!!

kelownakarl Guest

Have a good one up North eh......

Say HI to Bob and Doug eh.....

Game one sounded like a good game for both teams 5-5 tie after three and two Ice goals in the shoot out was the diference. Ryan Russell was the big gun getting a hat trick and starting the season where he left off. He will have a huge year I hope in the goal scoreing dept. Game two at 4 pm.

You know - they should have put these games on the webcasting system so the fans of these 2 teams could have had a chance to watch.....

RETIRED JERSEY: #32 CHAD SCHARFF

would be nice to be able to watch, but at least we get to listen, not normal for preseason games for us
    GO ICE GO !!!

Unfortunatly the cost of bringing up equipment and camera man would be more that the Ice Managementor the league would be willing to pay.imo