• The mean Sasquatch's head?

4 44.44%
  • Or the "I" for an ICE pick?

5 55.56%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: vote for your favorite jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper
    This one would look good with blood splaters on it lol
    I like this one too, the options for them are endless with the colors and symbols we have. what do you think chipper?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Cranbrook's own, Kootenay ICE 1998 to 2012, 2011 WHL CHAMPIONS!!!
    THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP'S!!

Well Im sure getting a good laugh You are getting to be very creative. How many pictures can you put up on one post? I would like to take five or six pictures of the Rec Plex and post on this site along with coments or links that other fans could use ie hotel,restaurants, etc It wold be a great idea for pepole who come from out of town and need some local info. What do you think? Maybe you could set up the picture part. If you want I have a good digital camera and can take the pictures, I just don't know what to do with them. When its all done we can make a sticky and it will be the first thread people will see when the come on this site.

Icon32

yeah that does sound like a good idea. We'd be the only team forum with something like that. You take some picks and ill see what i can do with them, just email them to me.

Once i started making up jerseys I just kept thinking of more combinations. Im having too much fun here and have more that I haven't posted. What do ya think chipper our ten year anniversary in the league is coming up, do you think they should have a ten year jersey along one of these lines? If you want to see some other ones let me know. Me and In the crowd have set some as our avatars even lol.

I wonder if anyone else wants one of their teams jerseys done up this way?

GO ICE GO!!!
    THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP'S!!

Quote Originally Posted by fightstrap50
    mean head jersey
    I like both.

However if they used the icepick logo then they'd have to use the main logo as shoulders.

if they did the sasquatch head then they could have one icepick on one shoulder and the main on the other
    FWHL: http://fwhlhockey.proboards.com/index.cgi?

WHL fantasy league! Looking for members!

follow me on twitter: @PADJJeff

let's see you redesign the Red Deer 3rds lol.
    FWHL: http://fwhlhockey.proboards.com/index.cgi?

WHL fantasy league! Looking for members!

follow me on twitter: @PADJJeff

Quote Originally Posted by RDRebelsfan
    let's see you redesign the Red Deer 3rds lol.
    lay out a jersey on your table or bed so i have a blank to work with, send me some pics of it and some other symbols and ill see what I can do for ya, maybe make it a custom avatar or what ever
    THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP'S!!

Default Red Deers new 3rd jersey

I know you have read Archie comics, who hasnt. Also you've probly heard the the big "R" on the jersey is exactly like the football team in the comics, whick is in the city of Riverdale, hence the capital "R". so here is a prototype of your new third jersey! lol hope this makes you all smile.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP'S!!

Quote Originally Posted by fightstrap50
    I know you have read Archie comics, who hasnt. Also you've probly heard the the big "R" on the jersey is exactly like the football team in the comics, whick is in the city of Riverdale, hence the capital "R". so here is a prototype of your new third jersey! lol hope this makes you all smile.
    I love that one Its bang on. That could be the sister jersy for there third.

Hahaha..loving it.I'll get you a brandon jersey photo.See what you can do.Alright fightstrap?