Thread: On the road again...

Default On the road again...

Ever feel like you just can't win for trying? I am moving the site again to what should this time be the perfect compliment of speed and reliability. The speed should be just as good as before, with only six short hops to the Shaw network and a very fast ping response time. Of course, even more money per month... but that's okay, clicking on the odd google ad won't be as big a chore when the site is fast again. Thanks for your patience everyone, we'll get this straightened out as soon as possible.

Thumbs up

i'm glad your persistant. this site is reverred in its short time in existence and keeping fast and friendly only adds to its already great posts and viewing experience.
    Drop the Puck

Thanks, I'm determined to make things the best they can be here for everyone. I'll keep plugging away until I find the best solution. Now I hit another road block, ONCE AGAIN this new host isn't going to cut it. They are running an EVEN OLDER version of MySQL... which sucks because they would have been even faster than the first host!! It's a good thing both places have 30 day money back guarantees and I only signed on monthly.

BTW, I'll be talking to you soon, I'm just extremely busy with this and other even much more important personal matters... things will calm down soon hopefully.

this is a great site and your doing an amazing job keeping everything running and such~~~ GREAT JOB and i must say THANK YOU for having such an awesome site