Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Roman Wick

Question Roman Wick

I didn't think that Roman Wick had a contract with the Ottawa Senators. I thought that I read in the paper that he would for sure be back this season. Also I thought that I read that he would be back before Thursday. I see that Mihalik has been released by the Tampa Bay Lightning. What is the deal with the Senators sending Wick to Binghamton in the AHL. I hope he comes back soon or we will loose a good scorer.
    Can't wait until Friday

I guess Roman has a minor league clause that might require him to go though the system before heading back here.
    Drop the Puck

Rebels Rock Guest

Default roman

i sooooo hope Roman cums back ....will he atleast cum later on in the season??

Roman will be back he should of been back yesterday it said in the paper he would be returning on Wednesday.. and Ottawa wanted him to play one more year in the dub with sutter.. So he will be back or already is back..RELAX everyone our goal score will be playing a full season with us

Rebel66 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney08-
    So he will be back or already is back..RELAX everyone our goal score will be playing a full season with us
    After reading the paper regarding the new trade it seems like Wick isn't back and won't be until Saturday at the earliest. He was sent down to the AHL. It stated that new boy, Scott, will skate on the top line with Rome and Sutter.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel66
    After reading the paper regarding the new trade it seems like Wick isn't back and won't be until Saturday at the earliest. He was sent down to the AHL. It stated that new boy, Scott, will skate on the top line with Rome and Sutter.
    yes i know i didnt say he wasnt back i said he was either back or coming back.. but for sure coming back
    Good for thie Scott fellow.. it will be good to see him

Wick played in Binghamtons first pre-season game on Sunday in a 9:1 loss against Syracuse. I sure hope he will be back with the Rebels soon, but most posters on the Sens message boards think he will play with the Baby Sens.

Angry aaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

oh Lord I hope he doesn't stick with the baby sens!!!!!!!!!!!! We really need him back here!! (not that that has anything to do with it) Sutter said he had "no indication" from the Senators that he wouldn't be back and hasn't heard any different since he was sent to Binghamton... so lets just keep our fingers crossed people... Red Deer needs him back!!!!!!!!!!!
    FrontRow Fan
    Herb Brooks: " The name on the front is a helluva lot more important than the one on the back!!" :burningma

I spoke with wick today and he doesnt kno if he is coming back but he misses red deer a lot!! the decision has yet to be made

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney08-
    I spoke with wick today and he doesnt kno if he is coming back but he misses red deer a lot!! the decision has yet to be made
    you speak to him via phone I assume?

Lord knows we'll need him back and for my 2 cents I don't agree with Scott on the top line, just my 2 cents
    FWHL: http://fwhlhockey.proboards.com/index.cgi?

WHL fantasy league! Looking for members!

follow me on twitter: @PADJJeff