Thread: Game on! Everett vs. Kelowna

mccabe23 Guest

Default Game on! Everett vs. Kelowna

Well, I'm hoping for a good game but it usually isn't when these two hook up. I hear Darzins will dress tonight so that will help Kelowna's cause. Do we go with Westblom tonight since he's coming off a shutout and rest Yeomans for Vancouver OR does Yeomans get the nod? I predict a 2-1 Kelowna win. GO ROCKETS!!!!!

kelownakarl Guest

Ah yes the old mid-week classic. Lets hope shes not a snoozer tonight! these teams have a history of broing games.... I hope young Westblom gets the nod, he needs more icetime to develop them skills!

Westblom will start. The Coaching staff know that everett is on a hella big slide and also the Tips are starting Irving, so it'll be another rookie tender battle...

Default Everett needs this win...

We will see which Everett shows up, Lately they have been getting behind early and getting killed at shots on goal. It seems to be a mental problem and I hope they get out of their funk. The playoff series last year between these two was anything but boring. Good luck to you Rocket fans, I hope we meet up again in the post season. The last home game I saw Irving play he was stellar.
    Last edited by Bob in Everett; 01-26-2005 at 08:33 PM. Reason: because
    Book 'em Danno, HOCKEY GAME OVER!!

I have to comend you and your team for a great playoff series. Hopefully tonight can also be a goos game. Also Wall is starting, not Irving.
    I take pride in not owning a cowbell!