Thread: Warriors need to aquire a #1 D-man. Do we need to address the toughness?

Warriors33 Guest

Default Warriors need to aquire a #1 D-man. Do we need to address the toughness?

If it was your call to pick-up a #1 D-man;

Who would you choose?

When would you make a move? (trade deadline, asap)

Who would you send the other way?

In my opinion, we need to pick-up a guy from a winning francise. We need a guy who has gone deep into playoffs and knows what it takes to win.

Possible Squads

Kelowna (won't trade a #1 d-man)
    Medicine Hat
    Everett
    Seattle
    Kootenay

Tradeable Warriors

Don't want to give up our youth, so;

Gillen
    Simpson(Top 4 d-man, should only be packaged up for a #1)
    Mackenzie may actually have a role with the Warriors, so I'm a little hesitant
    Stacked with Defensive prospects
    Maybe a Robinson or Deitrich (looks solid). Have to give up someone Good to get someone good, but that would also open up a spot for Bast or Barkwell.

I think the Hitmen lack depth up front. I wouldn't mind seening Lang go after Shultz or maybe even Carson (wouldn't get Shultz back next year anyway, so why not get a 20 yr old). The more I look at it, the more I like it. Gillen, Smith, Deitriech, Herman would all be tradeable for a #1 D man.

I think they need to make a move this year because next year we will be losing some key players. This may be a great year for the tribe if they can put the right mix of guys in there. Don't touch our top 2 lines please Lang
    Last edited by Warriors33; 09-27-2005 at 12:30 PM.

How about Brandon we only returned 7 D-man and we went all the way to the league championship. We need someone to put the puck in the net