Thread: Warriors Aquire Fecho

Default Warriors Aquire Fecho

T-Birds Trade with Warriors

Rights to Kyle Fecho sent to Moose Jaw for 2006 Bantam Pick
    Seattle, September 28, 2005 - The Seattle Thunderbirds today announced they have traded the rights to defenseman Kyle Fecho to the Moose Jaw Warriors for a fifth round pick in the 2006 WHL Bantam Draft.

In two seasons with the T-Birds, Fecho played 109 games and had two goals and 17 assists for 19 points with 73 penalty minutes. Last season he had a plus/minus rating with a +31.

Scout

Warriors33 Guest

Default Not a bad deal

Warriors are loaded with young talent a d and offence. This is the year they have to make a move. He was +31, that's huge. I hope he's mobile and able to adjust to the new rules. Never hurts having a 20 yr old. It will take some pressure of Simpson. Smart move in my opinion.

Thumbs up Kyle Fecho

In my opinion the only true knock against Kyle is his size. When he was with the Pats he was a lanky defenceman with good skill and a what I thought was a decent upside. The next year he never grew any and is still a smallish player (3 years later). Paired with the rigth defence partner he will do alright. I wish him all the best in Moose Jaw (as long as he doesn't do good against the Pats ).