Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rebs vs Reg

Default Rebs vs Reg

I listened to most of the game and it sounded like a repeat of the game I listened to from Cgy. Its going to be a long year I'm afraid.

There were no real scoring opportunities othe than the pp and the team lacked that concerted effort to create the chances. Also sounded like the D got burnt quite abit....or caught napping.

Looking for better games to come.....
    Drop the Puck

Quote Originally Posted by rebel39
    I listened to most of the game and it sounded like a repeat of the game I listened to from Cgy. Its going to be a long year I'm afraid.

There were no real scoring opportunities othe than the pp and the team lacked that concerted effort to create the chances. Also sounded like the D got burnt quite abit....or caught napping.

Looking for better games to come.....

sadly i'm agreeing on the long year part. I think that rebuilding yr we were supposed to have in 03/04 and 04/05 has finally truly arrived. 0-3 to begin outscored 5-15 that is unacceptable. Sutter better sink his teeth into this players FAST. Perhaps they need time to gel and could improve, remember in 03-04 we started 2-6-1....and we ended fine, we can only hope they turn around.
    FWHL: http://fwhlhockey.proboards.com/index.cgi?

WHL fantasy league! Looking for members!

follow me on twitter: @PADJJeff

if we don't...do we have another 94-95 on our hands?

patsfan#2 Guest

what happened in that first fight of the game with schenn and i dont know the rebs player, who won, any good details?

Do you think that Sutter will be able to turn this around? Isn't it true that he won't be around for a good part of the season due to the world jrs?

Don't get me wrong, I know it's way too early to be predicting a last place finish.

As you know, the Rebels are in PA tonight to meet another struggling team. PA was absolutely terrible last weekend. A little deja vu of the Blades from a couple of years ago. Anholt has had two a day practices all week because of last weekend (7 am and 1:15 pm). PA is headed on their west coast swing following tonight's game. Whoever wins tonight maybe can gain some momentum and turn their season around.

Sutter can turn anything around. but I dont see us being the top team by any means.. we need roman back or at least someone who can score!!

the way we're going down the bes timo with the players we got the best that we could possibly do is .500 or a sub .500 team

I hate to admit it, but that's how it seems to be shaping up.

I can't see Sutter having a losing team, he seeams to always get the best out of everyone. If you guys continue to struggle, I would expect some of Sutters trades to happen. These kids are young and used to attention, you get a couple hot heads(White and Williams in Swift a couple years back) not liking Sutters fair but demanding ways and it can ruin a team. We in Swift know all to well. I'm not saying that this is what's wrong in Red Deer, it may just be rebuilding, but you never know.
    Always Remembered

D.A. Guest

Yeah - let's just throw in the towel. No one can recover from an 0-3 start.