Thread: Rebels at Hitmen Game 6

Default Rebels at Hitmen Game 6

Red Deer 0 at Calgary 1 0:00 of the 1st In Progress
    "Humans think they are smarter than dolphins because we build cars and buildings and start wars etc...and all that dolphins do is swim in the water, eat fish and play around. Dolphins believe that they are smarter for exactly the same reasons."

4-0 Hitmen final. Red Deer humiliated once again on Dome ice. They were blasted in every way imaginable.

Scoring
    1. CGY White, (2) (Merkley, Schultz), 3:28
    2. CGY Dansereau, (2) (White, Carson), 2:08
    2. CGY Carson, (1) (Schultz), 6:54 (PP)
    2. CGY Plante, (1) (Costanzo, Kelner), 12:08

Goalies
    Leslie, Andrew 41shots 37saves

Goalies
    Pogge, Justin 13shots 13saves
    "Humans think they are smarter than dolphins because we build cars and buildings and start wars etc...and all that dolphins do is swim in the water, eat fish and play around. Dolphins believe that they are smarter for exactly the same reasons."

Icon32 All Hitmen

Red Deer forgot to come. Worst game I've ever seen a Sutter team play. I'm sure he will have the team skating quite a few extra laps. Shouldn't be a problem as they never skated tonight.
    Last edited by Tinner; 10-10-2005 at 12:06 PM. Reason: spelling

I dunno. I'm not sure this effort was worse than the 5-1 beating we gave them at the home opener. Red Deer has looked terrible all three times they've faced us.

What really got me as that the only thing Red Deer could do yesterday was grab onto whatever Hitman player was nearest to them. So much for the obstruction crackdown in the WHL. And yet, the Hitmen still fired 41 shots. It is strange to see a Rebels team this bad.

Talking

From a purely Hitmen fan point of view...

We need to play these guys more often this year!

< HA Ha ha >

But from a WHL fan point of view...

It does not help the development of the players, the excitment of the hometown fans, when on is outplayed THAT badly. Parity and competiveness between the various teams need to be much more closer than this. But it does come in cycles, the rebuilding year(s), etc.

But back as a Hitmen fan... let's enjoy this!