Thread: Huge Win

Default Huge Win

WOWZERS 9-4!! YEAH REBELS

yea kind of sloppy tohugh but 9 goals, well yea we'd had better win then
    FWHL: http://fwhlhockey.proboards.com/index.cgi?

WHL fantasy league! Looking for members!

follow me on twitter: @PADJJeff

The game to watch was not good. The score is somewhat flattering as my take is that I watched two struggling teams play bad hockey. Brandon's goalie was absolutely horrible, never mind their defense. Red Deer on the other hand at least had a goalie that was capable of stopping the puck. Our defense wasn't much better at times.

To have an offensive output of 9 goals is something the team needs as this will help down the road. In the 1st 2 periods we could have or should have had more than the 4 we got but we missed some excellent "new rule" chances, that is, some long passes that could have resulted in excellent scoring opportunities. Like I have mentioned in other posts, the Rebs have to develop a system that uses the new rules to an advantage.

There is a plus though, we will struggle with the young team we have, but not as much as Brandon.

On the Rebel39 scale of whats considered a good game to watch the Rebs (win or lose), I give this game a 3
    Drop the Puck

Unhappy Rome and Vandermeer

Why were they sitting out last nite? I didn't hear anything about injuries??
    FrontRow Fan
    Herb Brooks: " The name on the front is a helluva lot more important than the one on the back!!" :burningma

playa Guest

Default Rome and Vandy

Vandy is hurt from the game in Kootenay (or Cranbrook...u know what I mean) and has quite a bad knee right now. Rome hurt his shoulder, I believe it was, in Calgary on Sunday. Expect to see Rome back in the lineup before Vandy based on the extent of their injuries. But Vandy is one tough guy....