Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tidball

Blades9ine Guest

Post Tidball

Another loss for the Blades. to bad tidball isnt doing what he's supposed to be doing, i thought he was out there to fight, not talk. even in the newspaper the other day he said he was gonna fight some regina pats guy and that didnt turn out at all. he needs to start thorwin some punches at home here, not on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by flag guy
    Another loss for the Blades. to bad tidball isnt doing what he's supposed to be doing, i thought he was out there to fight, not talk. even in the newspaper the other day he said he was gonna fight some regina pats guy and that didnt turn out at all. he needs to start thorwin some punches at home here, not on the road.
    Well the guy he was gonna fight from the Pats did not play and when the blades are losing I am gonna say not to many of the other teams players are not gonna want anything to do with him especially if there up by a couple of goals. Like Tidball said when the Wheat King player wanted a second go with him but what would be the point where winning. The same thing is happening here.

Yes he was brought in to fight and stir things up, but if he is going to fight someone then yes that is ok, when he fights I think he should fight an opposing team player that the team needs on the ice to contribute(and yes he does this sometimes) for thier team,so Tidball sits in the box for 5 and what ever time is added. That way "the playing field is even" so to speak,so the opposing team will hopefully have a disadvantage having to be without that player. somtimes he tries to get someone to fight him and he gets a penalty in the process,but the other player does not recieve a penalty, and yes he relizes that the penalty hurts the team,that is the price that an enforcer pays for doing their job and he should try and cut down on the unneccisary 10 minute misconducts and such penalties. If the time is right for him to drop the gloves then yes he should drop the gloves and do his thing. That is what I and probably many other Blades fans think. Just my opinion though.
    Last edited by GBG BLEED BLUE; 10-12-2005 at 07:40 PM.

My twitter handle: @SaskHockeyFan23

Default Tidball lost my Respect

Coming into the game I ranked Tidball as in the top 3 fighters/enforcers in the game. He lost my respect tonight.

First Geric started punching on Calla in a scrum in the corner. Calla is a smallish forward who is NOT a fighter. Then Tidball comes in over the top and goes two on one with Calla knocking off his helmet. Once they break free of the pack, instead of taking off his helmet and squaring off...he goes at Calla, who was obviously backing away, with his (Tidball's) helmet on.

I expected to see Tidball win easily over Calla. Instead, while I would still give Tidball the de win, he didn't impress in this bout. Calla probably landed a few fewer shots with less power, but nothing overly lopsided & neither went to the Ice.

Granted Everett doesn't have a real enforcer for Tidball to bout with, but to be the 2nd man in and blindside a small forwad, then give motions as he leaves the ice like Calla is chicken, is just ludicrous. I lost respect for Tidball tonight. And I typically respect the job enforcers do for a team.

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by Tipped Off
    Coming into the game I ranked Tidball as in the top 3 fighters/enforcers in the game. He lost my respect tonight.

First Geric started punching on Calla in a scrum in the corner. Calla is a smallish forward who is NOT a fighter. Then Tidball comes in over the top and goes two on one with Calla knocking off his helmet. Once they break free of the pack, instead of taking off his helmet and squaring off...he goes at Calla, who was obviously backing away, with his (Tidball's) helmet on.

I expected to see Tidball win easily over Calla. Instead, while I would still give Tidball the de win, he didn't impress in this bout. Calla probably landed a few fewer shots with less power, but nothing overly lopsided & neither went to the Ice.

Granted Everett doesn't have a real enforcer for Tidball to bout with, but to be the 2nd man in and blindside a small forwad, then give motions as he leaves the ice like Calla is chicken, is just ludicrous. I lost respect for Tidball tonight. And I typically respect the job enforcers do for a team.

Bascially Tipped Off is a Silvertips fan. And he was very mad that Tidball beat up Calla
    BLEED BLUE

During the U.S/Western Roadtrip he fought in all 7 games, now if he could only show the fans what he can do on home ice at the CUC, he does alot of hitting and talking, one thing I have noticed yesterday and the last couple of times when Regina was in town he was trying to go after Craig Schira(I am friends with him and his family) Craig is only 17 and Tidball is 20,who would not be scared of a player like Tidball, I guess we all will have to wait until November 5th when the Blades face the M.H Tigers.

My twitter handle: @SaskHockeyFan23

Quote Originally Posted by Tidball
    Bascially Tipped Off is a Silvertips fan. And he was very mad that Tidball beat up Calla
    And you are obviously a big fan of Tidball and probably wouldn't believe anything an opposing fan said.

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GoBladesGo BLEED BLUE
    During the U.S/Western Roadtrip he fought in all 7 games, now if he could only show the fans what he can do on home ice at the CUC, he does alot of hitting and talking, one thing I have noticed yesterday and the last couple of times when Regina was in town he was trying to go after Craig Schira(I am friends with him and his family) Craig is only 17 and Tidball is 20,who would not be scared of a player like Tidball, I guess we all will have to wait until November 5th when the Blades face the M.H Tigers.
    Interesting to note that in the game in Regina, Tidball was challenging Levi Lind another 17 year old.

I don't think Tidball cares who he drops the gloves with.It doesn't matter what age you are,if you can beak it off,you better be man enough to drop the mitts.So maybe 16,17,18 year olds,shut your traps,cause your beaking to the tough guy in the league.And if they think that for one minute that Brandon will take it easy on you just cause your younger..think again..cause he don't care.Kinda like if you can talk the talk you better be able to walk the walk.

Can't wait for Byers to get his on Friday night..Tidball's gonna waste him.