Thread: Ice 7 Tigers 2

Default Ice 7 Tigers 2

I thought this was a better game than the score said. The Tigers came out hard in the first period and caught the ice off there game. The first ten minutes I think we were lucky not to have been down a couple more goals. We seemed to be able to come back and tie it up quickly. I thought the last half of the first and the second period were good even hockey periods. The early goal in the third got the Ice going and took control, the end of the game I think the Tigers had already started to take off there equipment and forgot that the Ice are not a team that will let up on a lead. They burried 3 goals in the last 4 minutes and made it look bad for the Tigers. I am glad we won and hope to continue tonite. (Moose Jaw were watching the game last nite in the Plex) I also hope they save some scoring for when they return to the road, thats were we are haveing problems.

it sure sounded like an eventful game anyhow!

that is kinda neat that the warriors were watching eh? i hope tonight gives us yet another home win!
    GO ICE GO !!!

It doesn't seem that the Tigers can beat the Ice if their lives depended on it.

When was the last time the Tigers beat the Ice anyway? If I recall they didn't beat them all through the 04/05 season either.