Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bet a Puck

Default Bet a Puck

Any honest Americans fan want to bet a puck on Sunday's game? If the Americans win I'll ship you a Tips Puck. If the Tips win you send me one of your team? Only people who will actually follow through need reply!

Default I Will Take Your Bet!!!!

I will definately follow through too. I will be fifth row section N for that tilt on Sunday. If yer gonna be there yell "Everett Puck" in my section and I'll buy ya a beer.
    I will absolutely take the bet. This sound like fun. PM me with the details.

Default won't be there

I won't be there, but I'll be listening. Whoever wins just PM with address.

You got a deal!!!!

upper level fan Guest

Hey hermiston ams fan. Are you going to be coming to Spokane for next Saturdays game? If so we should set up to meet somewere for a beer or if not I am going to try and make it down there for the game on the 19th I think it is.

I was up in Spokane last weekend for the best game I've seen in a while. Our boys really played some catch up in the last period eh?
    I wont be up there this game but will be at the coliseum on the 19th. we'll have to get a beer then!
    I look forward to meeting all board members and putting faces to names. It makes for some more interesting conversation I think.

upper level fan Guest

I 95% sure im coming down there. It makes it easy for me to come to those games because my dad lives in Sunnyside so I just go there after the games and come back to Spokane on Sundays. He really wants to go to the game so I should be there. But when it gets closer to that game we will have to arrange somewere to meet and have a beer. Tri-cities is the only other whl town I have made it to and i have always been lucky to sit by nice tri-cities fans.

I bought my tickets yesterday and they were filling up pretty quick.Spokane games ussually do here!!!!
    You might want to order them pretty quick to assure a good seat.
    We are sitting in section S row seven. Your welcome to sit with us if you can get tickets in that section still.
    How 'bout that sell out last week in Spoke??? I have never seen your barn that full for hockey!!!!!

upper level fan Guest

We have only been doing it about once a year. But its caotic when it happens. I will look into and see if I can get close to you the only problem with that is if I remember right your sitting near the end were the Americans go to twice. I try to sit on the other end if I can. Were did you sit last weekend I sit in sec 202 row c.

I think it was upper level ,,, I think section 189 or so, I am not positive on that one. I know I was row D though. I was wearing an Idaho Steelheads Jersey(For protection from those crazy Spoke fans). I'll ask my wife if she still has the stubs, I cant remember for sure.