Thread: Jason Reese

Default Jason Reese

He had to be carried off the ice after taking a hit in practice yesterday. It sounds like he re-injured his knee again. I haven't talked to him yet to find out how bad it actually is, but this is not a good sign for Jason. Looks like Kenton Dulle will be filling his spot again.

Man the boys have to start taking it easy on each other in practice - Didn't Rutherford get a concussion the other day in Practice?

Hopefully he isnt out too much longer.

RETIRED JERSEY: #32 CHAD SCHARFF

Yep...Dulle checked Rutherford in practice. Becuase David's mouth is/was a bit of a mess still, he wasn't wearing his mouth guard in pratice. He got hin, and then he got a concussion. Should be back this weekend, or against Tri.

Jason assured me that he is fine and that he is still on track for next weekend. He left practice early as a precaution.

GFan101 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Giantsfan71
    Yep...Dulle checked Rutherford in practice. Becuase David's mouth is/was a bit of a mess still, he wasn't wearing his mouth guard in pratice. He got hin, and then he got a concussion. Should be back this weekend, or against Tri.
    oh dear haha. Dulle is just havin one of those "notice me weeks" eh?
    Runs over Rutherford, fights Keith in practice ha. Nice dulle. He must have hated being benched the other game. Do you think he will be playin Tonight vs. Kelowna?