Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Should be a great game against Kamloops....

I noticed that too........another thing I noticed was that Stoesz gets ripped for not being a stand up tough guy....but TCA fans defend Beeman & Boogaard for pulling real chickens@#t stuff like Sat. night.......It's a real double standard, and more Homer posting coming out of the desert
    We drank all their beer, win the game, beat them up and no one goes to jail. Good times, eh?Andre "Moose" Dupont

upper level fan Guest

Hopefully we will see what kind of a stand up guy Stoesz is tonight if he takes on Kassian. Or even see Desauntels take him. Then we could out to rest some of the garbage that we have been hearing.

I would like to see Stoesz fight him.....but I think Desautels has a better chance against him. If Stoesz had a convincing win against Kassian it would shut a lot of mouths......but you know how it goes, "more Homer posting out of Spoke".......I would imagine we'll see Stoesz/Bender & Desautels/Kassian. To tell you the truth almost anything could happen. The last time Kamloops was in town Bruton surprised everyone with a Great fight and Szaszkiewicz got his ass handed to him by Bender. Maybe these guys have longer memories than I think.......it could get ugly.
    If anyone wins a one sided fight that isn't a pim leader (Reich)....then I think the fight is on & all the heavyweights will have at least one tilt.
    We drank all their beer, win the game, beat them up and no one goes to jail. Good times, eh?Andre "Moose" Dupont

upper level fan Guest

Thats right that was the game were we had the semi-line brawl. Cant remember who fought who but I remember Stoesz had someone against the glass just teeing off on him. Ya and I remember Gladue just stood there why bender pumled J.P. I forgot about all of that so it could get very interesting tonight.

Geeeeez....I had totally forgotten about Gladue just standing there....wasn't their goaltender involved in that somehow also?

BTW........I guarantee a fight fest tonight........I'm taking my nice Christian wife.........and ever time she goes, there's a brawl. She asks the same question every time too......"You actually pay money to watch this?".....and my answer is always the same "Yes I do "

upper level fan Guest

well my wife goes to almost all the weekend games, but she always enjoys a good fight. My four year old daughter likes it when Desauntels fights because then she can see "Jevon" better. If you dont mind me asking were do you sit at? I sit in sec 202 row c seats 1,2,or,3 depending on were my wife or daughter choose to sit. One of these games we will have to meet and maybe have a beer if your up for it.

Sounds good........218 A 6-7.......how about tonight.......name the place

upper level fan Guest

how about near the Kokane beer stand behind your sec. during the first intermission. My name is Jeremy and my wife and daughter probably will be with me. Not sure what im going to be wearing though if I have my coat on its a tan columbia ski coat.

Sounds good......To make it easy, I'll wear my Avista hat......see ya there....

BTW........I'll probably run into Speedkills & Rich67 (sometimes on the white board) if you want to meet them too........Oh yea my name's Rob.