Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Should be a great game against Kamloops....

upper level fan Guest

Ya im always up for meeting fellow hockey fans. Im not sure is Spokanesth is going to be at the game tonight, but if he is i will bring him with me. He sits right in front of me. And at least you and the guys you mentioned arent people that I have gotten into arguments on the white board with so you always know it safe then.

Quote Originally Posted by upper level fan
    Ya im always up for meeting fellow hockey fans. Im not sure is Spokanesth is going to be at the game tonight, but if he is i will bring him with me. He sits right in front of me. And at least you and the guys you mentioned arent people that I have gotten into arguments on the white board with so you always know it safe then.
    LOL.......So I shouldn't bring Ammer, Reptile, & MRNasty with me? I'd actually like to meet those posters. The only ones I think have any hockey knowledge are MRNasty and Brad. Ammer and Reptile have to be the same poster.

I find it interesting that only a couple of AMs posters have actually registered and posted on here. No changing Nicks and not being able to stir the pot scare them off?
    We drank all their beer, win the game, beat them up and no one goes to jail. Good times, eh?Andre "Moose" Dupont

upper level fan Guest

Actually i wouldnt mind meeting them either. And I agree that I beleive ammer and reptile are the same person. Several times last year I tried to get reptile to meet me for a beer. Even once down in tri-cities, but he chickened out everytime saying he was worried that he would get jumped by someone he pissed off. I even offered to buy him the beer. Funny thing is the guy probably isnt even 21 yet. I plan on going down for the game on the 19th I think it is and am trying to arrange to meet Hermiston ams fan. He seems like a pretty safe guy to meet. And actually i would bet that all the posters from the white board that are crude and rude are probably half way decent people if you met them. I think they are just putting on a show I cant beleive that anyone is actually that ignorent. But I have been wrong before.

Default Reptile......

I guess that doesn't surprise me.......Many posters on the white board show their age........but I've been very surprised by some of the posters on here after we found out their true ages on the the Roll call here. Very informed posters on here 16-60.
    We drank all their beer, win the game, beat them up and no one goes to jail. Good times, eh?Andre "Moose" Dupont

bcboy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 90-91
    It seems like he changes the game plan even with a 1 goal lead or a tie.
    In the past the coaches have always preached "stick with the game plan"........well this group seems to stick to the game plan, but Conroy changes the game plan at the end. I really dont think that in the pre-game meeting he says "OK once we get the lead late in the third....these are the guys that will ride the pine........Stoesz, Bruton, Jason Lynch, Mercer, Hobson.......and.......oh yea Grabner"

I've been a real flip flopper on this issue.........but I really think that at the end of the season Conroy has to go. On the flip side I think that with the pick up of LaPointe, Logan, & Mercer....Speltz might have regained the faith of the loyal Chiefs followers.

A fight between Kassian and Stoesz could do a lot for his confidence and shut the mouths of the nea sayers on the white board.
    90-91 you flip-flop more than a I-hop on sunday morning right after church. hehe
    Actually you make some good points but I am going to waite untill the end of the season to make my call on that. This stretch drive will have alot to say about it. How these young boys respond and develop is the key.

it is time for this team to take some big steps

Quote Originally Posted by bcboy
    90-91 you flip-flop more than a I-hop on sunday morning right after church. hehe
    Geeeez I know.......The boys play a decent game and I begin to think that maybe Conroy ought to stick around the rest of the season, and let Gronborg get some more experience.........Then the TC game and Seattle (I heard) and I'm ready for Speltz and Brett to throw him out on his a$$.
    We'll have to wait and see what happens tonight.........I'm sure my attitude about him will change again.
    I thought it was interesting that even CHIEFS-COP was calling for Conroys head after Tuesdays game. I'm a little surprised we haven't seen him on here.
    BTW......upper level fan and I are meeting for a beer during the first int. tonight at the beer stand behind 218 if you want to meet us.

speedkills Guest

Default White board...

Quote Originally Posted by upper level fan
    Ya i just got done reading that. My oppinion on it is there shouldnt been a decision at all. There really was no fight no punches that I could see landed and then the tie up. But the real funny thing about that is if you notice after all the Tri-cities fans rip Desauntels for not being a tough guy Brad still has him ranked the #1 heavyweight for the U.S. division.
    That's very interesting...I CANNOT see giving Boogard the fight when he put the seatbelt on after two punches. Agree that if anything, that fight was a DRAW! And mostly because Boogey seatbelted!

speedkills Guest

Default Kind of seems strange...

Quote Originally Posted by 90-91
    It seems like he changes the game plan even with a 1 goal lead or a tie.
    In the past the coaches have always preached "stick with the game plan"........well this group seems to stick to the game plan, but Conroy changes the game plan at the end. I really dont think that in the pre-game meeting he says "OK once we get the lead late in the third....these are the guys that will ride the pine........Stoesz, Bruton, Jason Lynch, Mercer, Hobson.......and.......oh yea Grabner"

I've been a real flip flopper on this issue.........but I really think that at the end of the season Conroy has to go. On the flip side I think that with the pick up of LaPointe, Logan, & Mercer....Speltz might have regained the faith of the loyal Chiefs followers.

A fight between Kassian and Stoesz could do a lot for his confidence and shut the mouths of the nea sayers on the white board.
    to shorten your bench late in the game, especially with the lead. I also agree that our 3rd and 4th lines are NOT liabilities. It seems a fair amount of our losses have been 'late game/3rd period' losses. Seems like when our guys' legs are 'spent' is when he tends to shorten his bench...this is exactly when you need to rely on those 3rd/4th lines to 'spell' guys. Poor 'line management' has been a bane of ours this year in my opinion.