Thread: Garanteed Win

Hybrid View

Talking Guaranteed Win

Well tonight should be a Guaranteed win for the Blazers win there current trend of win one loose one, so I will say a win tonight, lose to to Hitman on Wed, win in Van on Friday and loss to rockets next Saturday, love to see some wins in a row but that asking a lot.
    Last edited by scamperdog; 10-29-2005 at 07:12 PM. Reason: bad spelling on my behalf

Quote Originally Posted by scamperdog
    Well tonight should be a garanteed win for the Blazers win there current trend of win one loose one, so I will say a win tonight, lose to to Hitman on Wed, win in Van on Friday and loss to rockets next Saturday, love to see some wins in a row but that asking a lot.

You spelled Guaranteed wrong.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by canadian eh
    You spelled Guaranteed wrong.
    I was up to early

Wow, what did you eat for breakfast?

I can't see why you would guarantee a win here? The Tigers are an OK team and the Blazers haven't lit the world on fire.

win one, loose one, win one, loose one,........that comes out to a win tonight

Thumbs down

Well so much for a guaranteed win, how about a guarantee that the Blazers really suck big time, and it is very clear they are not responding to Ferner, something has to change soon the talent is there but as for coaching I think it is time for Thorpe to take over, :burningma