Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Garanteed Win

Talking Guaranteed Win

Well tonight should be a Guaranteed win for the Blazers win there current trend of win one loose one, so I will say a win tonight, lose to to Hitman on Wed, win in Van on Friday and loss to rockets next Saturday, love to see some wins in a row but that asking a lot.
    Last edited by scamperdog; 10-29-2005 at 07:12 PM. Reason: bad spelling on my behalf

Quote Originally Posted by scamperdog
    Well tonight should be a garanteed win for the Blazers win there current trend of win one loose one, so I will say a win tonight, lose to to Hitman on Wed, win in Van on Friday and loss to rockets next Saturday, love to see some wins in a row but that asking a lot.

You spelled Guaranteed wrong.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by canadian eh
    You spelled Guaranteed wrong.
    I was up to early

Wow, what did you eat for breakfast?

I can't see why you would guarantee a win here? The Tigers are an OK team and the Blazers haven't lit the world on fire.

win one, loose one, win one, loose one,........that comes out to a win tonight

Thumbs down

Well so much for a guaranteed win, how about a guarantee that the Blazers really suck big time, and it is very clear they are not responding to Ferner, something has to change soon the talent is there but as for coaching I think it is time for Thorpe to take over, :burningma

You know befoer I would of disagreed with you. But its very evident that Ferner does NOT have what it takes to be a coach. If Clark allows this to continue and doesn't do something to change it then he's allowing his friendship with Mark to interfere with the direction of the club thus proving his incompetence.

This team has potential YES they've shown flashes that they can be dominate but the times they've lost they've been HORRIBLE. Truly horrific effort once more tonite and you know that some of these so called hockey players could careless about winning.

Guttierez doesn't do enough to warrant a roster spot as a 19 yo in my opinion.

Hayman, ya good checker but when the hell is he going to contribute on the scoreboard? no thanks

Macias, yo ray ray where the hell have you been? basically worthless all year

Tesliuk, only thing he's good for is offense and now he can't even do that. Makes too many mistakes is another candidate for the worthless pile.

Jorgensen, wow never thought I'd say anything bad about him, but truly he has been a piss poor leader and should have his C ripped right off him. Another guy who is suppose to be an offensive leader and hasn't done jack **** the last 10 games or so.

And Kassian, what the hell happened to your title of WHL Heavyweight? He's done very little of that in my opinion since he's come to Kamloops but then again how many players careers have takent a slide back when they come to play here?

Ferner, well sorry excuses have run out. You cannot get your players going every game, you give them no direction and either your players are incredibly stupid and can't follow instructions or those so called "simple" play thing you always go on about isn't being explained right.

As for Dubnyk, enough is enough of making this guy play behind a sorry group of losers year in and year out. Do the right thing and reward Dubby for putting up with all the bs that has gone on around here the last few years.
    If you have any class Clark you will ship him away.

Time to let Thorpe take the reigns as Ferner's time has run out in my opinion.

Only players worth keeping, Dunstall, Stretch, Bender, Nixon, Delorande, Steinmann, Skrudland, Mason.

Default Geez Scampedog...

Atleast your a moderator and have the ability to delete this thread and pretend you never predicted it......lololololol....
    Just giving ya a hard time man... keep up the good work!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hermiston Ams Fan
    Atleast your a moderator and have the ability to delete this thread and pretend you never predicted it......lololololol....
    Just giving ya a hard time man... keep up the good work!!!
    yha I should know better than to predict anything with this team this year.
    and KBF I have to agree with you, something has to change fast

Quote Originally Posted by scamperdog
    yha I should know better than to predict anything with this team this year.
    and KBF I have to agree with you
    Hey what can I say, it sucks to be a Blazer fan.

What can you say about old KBF, he calls it the way he sees it!