Thread: Hitmen

Default Hitmen

Anyone in the East worried about the Hitmen? Good goalie, good young team on a role, I don't think any of the top teams will be in a hurry to play them in round #1.....
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Iconwhl

I think the Hitmen & the Pats are 2 teams that don't get enough respect both teams very hard working teams who may not have a lot of talent but they play there systems well & could upset a team in the 1st round. The Hitmen have really taken flight in the new year didn't add or sutract anyone from their roster at trade deadline.

I think in a 7 game series for the Hitmen especially against a division rivial they could/will upset someone.

I expect the Hitmen to contend. They are all depth on forward, two decent goaltenders, and a big defence.

I can only see a team with good star power overwhelming them. They wont be shut down easily.

i agree they have come on lately

The Hitmen have made some pretty smart trades in the past year.I thought that the team underachieved early in the season but i believe that they have some good chemistry with strength at all positions.The East looks up for grabs this season come playoff time.Hot teams will due damage.Finally, a playoff season that anyone will be able to beat anyone else in the East.The Hitmen should win a round in the playoffs this season, it will be important for Calgary to have home ice advantage if possible.A number 4 seed would be a nice goal to achieve

Quote Originally Posted by west coast View Post
    The Hitmen have made some pretty smart trades in the past year.I thought that the team underachieved early in the season but i believe that they have some good chemistry with strength at all positions.The East looks up for grabs this season come playoff time.Hot teams will due damage.Finally, a playoff season that anyone will be able to beat anyone else in the East.The Hitmen should win a round in the playoffs this season, it will be important for Calgary to have home ice advantage if possible.A number 4 seed would be a nice goal to achieve
    To get a home seed in the first round would be a huge accomplishment after such a poor start....
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Iconwhl

The Hitmen have jumped all the way to 4th in the conference after 3 very solid weeks, this team should scare alot of teams they are playing a great team game with no true star player.