Thread: Billets Allotment Question

Default Billets Allotment Question

Anyone willing to share what billet families are given per month to have a WHL player in their homes?

I've heard Wheat King billets get $200-250 per month, and free season tickets, don't know how many seats though.

I suspect that they would be the same across the board.
    I heard between $300 and $500 (easy to figure) and 2 season tickets.

Default Billets

are the true unsung heroes of the league. Just the food alone to keep a teenage appetite satisfied would far exceed those amounts, let alone what an athlete like these guys must consume. I tip my hat to them and wonder when they might get a raise...probably about the time they give the players one; which is as probable as, well, the Everett Silvertips winning the Mem Cup this year.

Quote Originally Posted by franchise View Post
    are the true unsung heroes of the league. Just the food alone to keep a teenage appetite satisfied would far exceed those amounts, let alone what an athlete like these guys must consume. I tip my hat to them and wonder when they might get a raise...probably about the time they give the players one; which is as probable as, well, the Everett Silvertips winning the Mem Cup this year.
    i agree that good billets are the benchmark for a strong hockey club.The billets dont get enough thanks for the critical job that they do for the youngsters in providing a stable safe environment .I also believe the players should get a raise , it really is a joke how much the kids get on their paycheques.I hope that perhaps TV revenue can help