Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: WHL Attendance

Iconwhl WHL Attendance

This site: http://www.mib.org/~lennier/hockey/leagueatt.cgi keeps track of attendances for most of the hockey leagues across North America, I thought I would post this since someone might ask where to find WHL attendances so here it is and all you have to do is specify that you want to find WHL attendance and the year you are looking for and the info is all up to date. It is a very good way to compare team attendance and other stats too.
    Last edited by GBG BLEED BLUE; 10-31-2005 at 08:03 AM.

My twitter handle: @SaskHockeyFan23

Awesome link!!! I'm gonna make it sticky so it stays on top.

Hans Guest

Dude -- it's always a little weird to find a board for the first time... then find that your own reputation has already preceded you!

I do my best to keep the information there accurate and up-to-date. If anyone finds any information that's in error, give me a holler, and I'll get it fixed as soon as I can. Glad to see people enjoy the information!

Hans

great info, but 1 thing that would be nice and i didnt see it, is everyone's full seating capacity.

In Red Deer (WHL) we are sold out every game, so when you show + - does it reflect rink capacities?
    Drop the Puck

Hans Guest

No, I don't list capacity. The +/- is the comparison of the current average to the team's average this time last season.

Default Wow

Quote Originally Posted by GoBladesGo BLEED BLUE
    This site: http://www.mib.org/~lennier/hockey/leagueatt.cgi keeps track of attendances for most of the hockey leagues across North America, I thought I would post this since someone might ask where to find WHL attendances so here it is and all you have to do is specify that you want to find WHL attendance and the year you are looking for and the info is all up to date. It is a very good way to compare team attendance and other stats too.
    Lol Saskatoons attendance has dropped over 25%!!
    BLEED BLUE

Hans Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tidball
    Lol Saskatoons attendance has dropped over 25%!!
    True, but it's still significantly ahead of two years ago's numbers.

Disappointing to see Vancouver's numbers down, but not surprising since the NHL is back.

Nice to see we are up over 2 years ago, but I really wonder how much of that has to do with the WJC packages that were sold?

RETIRED JERSEY: #32 CHAD SCHARFF

prospera Guest

Default attendance

Quote Originally Posted by GoBladesGo BLEED BLUE
    rockets arena holds 6007 . standing room after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaner
    Disappointing to see Vancouver's numbers down, but not surprising since the NHL is back...
    And Calgary did slightly better, lossing just under 13% (approx.1000 fans per game)

Of course, for the Hitmen, it was their 10th Anniversary season last year and no Flames.

This year, the advertising/marketing was almost strickly NHL/Flames.