Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: WHL Attendance

Bran Guest

The last couple of years, the Pats overall attendance has been hurt by low numbers in the first half. I believe every game this year was up over last year With next years team (and hopefully the addition of seats in the west end) I think the first half will do better.

Are they ever going to build a new rink in Medicine Hat??? I don't know what the current one is like, but surely they could use a few thousand additional seats!

Wow Chilliwack. We finished 10th and have a smaller rink than all the teams ahead of us.

Awesome!

I'm surprised the Rockets attendence dropped less then 1% only, I thought it would have been a 5-10% drop with the season they had.

Quote Originally Posted by Bran

Are they ever going to build a new rink in Medicine Hat??? I don't know what the current one is like, but surely they could use a few thousand additional seats!
    I don't know if or when they're building a new rink in the Hat, but if you've never been to a game in the one that they're in now, you have to go. It's a great atmosphere!
    Always Remembered

Default I am a former Tigers Season Ticket holder..

They discussed a new rink for 4 years or so and the city decided it wasn't their problem told the team to raise the money.
    As such a new rink is on hold indefinately, thought with a huge increase on season ticket prices again I would hazzard a guess they are making moves towards building a new rink anyways.
    That said its still several years away, and for the record the almost 40 year old Medicine Hat Arena is in considerably decent shape.
    Should be able to get another 10 - 20 years use from it if they need.

ok............. i agree with u

Iconwhl Gaglardi the bully

I admit I enjoy WHL news and often Gregg Drinnans blog is the only place that has current information. The fact that Tom Gaglardi is trying to sensor him is a sad state of affairs.

Is there an actual site that has the teams attendance up to date?
    I am amazed that the WHL does not have a link for this. Most other leagues do with game dates/attendance/average/+- etc