Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jarrid Dowhay

Default Jarrid Dowhay

I just read that the Raiders dealt Landon Jones to Tri-Cities for Jarrid Dowhay. Dowhay is a PA product that has good speed, works hard and has good offensive abilities.

where did u read this
    Dowhay is a good kid hopefully hes got some size to him i seen him i AAA looked good but a little small
    www.childrenswish.ca

We got tons of size already we need speed and finish

you got that right sabes we need finish, i think if they put forth an effort every game like the one against stoon we will start to win some games. I personally would be starting deckert alot more than archibald and it doesnt hurt picking up dowhay if we did, not losing much in jones. the ice wolves are playing at home tonight will have to listen to see if they say anything Saturday, Nov. 5

La Ronge
    vs
    Humboldt

7:30pm
    has anyone hear on novaks condition it would be nice to get a another 20 year old in the line-up

Where is the press release for this trade?Untrue until something is on the Raiders site or the WHL site.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian eh
    Where is the press release for this trade?Untrue until something is on the Raiders site or the WHL site.

raider site wont be updated till monday and whl site is not updated that quick if you check the tri city forum they have news of this too. it could be untrue but in all likely hood it is.

This trade is true spoke to a player today and there is also a draft pick involved in the deal it is jones for dowhay and a draft pick nto sure which round

Well it's finally confirmed since Dowhay is on PA's roster on the WHL site now. But then again Garth Collins is still on there too, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabes
    Well it's finally confirmed since Dowhay is on PA's roster on the WHL site now. But then again Garth Collins is still on there too, lol.

Will Jarrid be in the line-up tonight??

he was at the AAA game last night
    www.childrenswish.ca