Thread: Anyone know anything about ...

Default Anyone know anything about ...

the new kid we got for Dowhay? I think his name was Landon Jones..

Last Year he would give the puck up lots and alot of fans didnt care much for him, yet he came in this year and i was suprised at his play. the raiders have a deep defence this year and jones was the man out. the raiders were looking for a small speedy forward which we would get in dowhay and he's a hometown boy. just wondering where you hear about this trade?

I haven't seen anything either. However, I did hear the same news. Maybe there will be a report on the AMS broadcast tonight. Doesn't that make 9 defensemen here now?

Seems like they have the attitude that more is better. I dont know, I think we already have about two too many.

jones also played a bit of forward for the raiders he was decent player hopefully this will be a good trade for both teams
    www.childrenswish.ca

I think Jones will be a solid player for us. Nothing spectacular, but steady. I would think we will see a press release or something in a couple of days about a reassignment, designation, etc. I don't see us keeping 9 d-men.

Good call!! You nailed that one. Bentz sent down today.