Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Favorite All-Time Rocket

kelownakarl Guest

Default Favorite All-Time Rocket

So Rockets fans who is your favorite all-time Rocket?

I would have to say Travis Moen. The kid came to play night in and night out. Never took a shift off. The same style that has got him to the NHL level and made him an effective role player.

mccabe23 Guest

My pick would be Carsen Germyn. I loved watching him play. He had talent, a good shot and tough for his size. He backed down from nobody and played hard all the time.

As for my favorite CURRENT Rocket......Kyle Cumiskey! What a hell of a skater!

kelownakarl Guest

Ahh current is good too. I would have to say Brett Palin. Guy is a rock on D and a good leader and mentor for the young players on the team!

Default Easy one for me

Scott Parker....nuf said

pgcougarfan Guest

Smile That's a tough one.....

it's between Quinn Hancock & Joel Kwiatkowski for me (:

Kassian Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Squig
    Scott Parker....nuf said
    I have to agree there.

There have been so many, I can't decide between Parker and Cutter.

Other notiables, JD, Hannan, Moen, Germyn, Wade to name a few.
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

Robster Guest

Default Favourite Rocket

> So Rockets fans who is your favorite all-time Rocket?

Scott Parker......The fans used to laugh whenever he came onto the ice , in the beginning he could hardly skate, and couldnt fight. Skrlac used to openly taunt him until he finally broke Skrlacs jaw.....Look how far he's come since those days.

My second is Cutter, not only was he honest, he was a giant killer.
    Who will ever forget the absolute pasting he unleashed (as a rookie) upon a much older and more experienced AJ Baines in the Loops.

Magic moments!

Current.......Comeau...LOL...Thats a bias of course....but in all seriousness...I'll have to say Current is Westy...

and of all time......hmmm

Mosie! How can anyone disagree that he has been the most inspirational player for this team of all time. Never quits, comes out every shift like it's his last, and holy **** can he move on the ice. Weaving in and out of players like a needle to fabric. Not to mention he is a Very well spoken person.

Notables: Cutter, Parker, Guard, McLeod, Shultz and Chucky Kobasew

kelownakarl Guest

Here is an idea for you all to ponder.... Let me know what you think.

Maybe I can do a fan poll type of thing here for fans favorite top 10 (or more) all-time Rockets. Like do a poll for #1, list off about 10 names, fans have say 3-4 days or whatever to vote, then close the poll and move on to #2.... what do you all think? his way we can get a nice list of everyones top 10 all time players.