Thread: Paul Postma

Default Paul Postma

Highly touted 15 year-old Paul Postma has commited and signed with The Swift Current Bronco's. Postma, who is dressed for The Bronco's tonight and Saturday is rated the 7th best 89 born prospect in western Canada by International Scouting Services.

Scout

Default Paul Postma is....

....a very offensive defenceman. He can skate like Paul Coffey and will be a force to reckon with, provided he can learn to be better defensively. That may be the only chink in his armor.

On another note, Derek Claffey will be the rock solid defenseman Swift needs. This kid will surprise everyone except those who have watched him the last 3-4 years. Mark my words....he is a keeper and will be part of the one-two team for the future....as he and Postma play together in Red Deer and have for the last 2 years.

Default Paul Postma as a 16

From what I saw of him I wouldn't doubt he could play as a sixteen year old.
    I think it all depends on how the rest of our defense pans out for next year.

Default Hmmmm

Is this the CH from The Bronco Blue Board? Just curious.

Scout

Angry Affirmative

Guidelines here would not allow for less than two characters!

Default Welcome CH

Good to see you found the board. I felt i was the only one for a while. I enjoy reading your input on the blue board but i just got tired of all attacks and non hockey talk. I would love to get Loyalty,Flathead, Smackitsakic and a few other Bronco fans on here. To learn about some of the posters on here, go to roll call at the top.

Scout