Thread: Photo from last night's game

Brad Guest

Default Photo from last night's game

Buannan Guest

do you use a flash?

Brad Guest

I never use a flash for hockey photos. I often have to lighten them using photo editing software however. I just upgraded my camera and with the manual settings I hope to find the settings that will eliminate the need to light the photos. Not there yet though.

Buannan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Brad
    I never use a flash for hockey photos. I often have to lighten them using photo editing software however. I just upgraded my camera and with the manual settings I hope to find the settings that will eliminate the need to light the photos. Not there yet though.
    I have the same problem....I was hoping you had found some magical setting that I didn't know about

let me know if you do...I don't like lightening them artificially
    however, I would NEVER use a flash at a game...between the distraction to the guys and the fact that it would bounce off the glass anyway...nope...I won't use a flash

btw...I have a canon rebel digital as well

rinkrat Guest

Default photos

How do you get the photos onto this site?

Mod: Please refer to FAQ's for answers to questions like this.
    How do I post a picture?
    Last edited by Thunderbird107; 02-02-2005 at 05:26 PM.

great picture! Thanks for sharing!

flashes aren't allowed in our rink at all... they announce warnings and they enforce it too.. i hope you figure out a way to get the pictures brighter

Do they ever give you any guff about bringing the camera in? They checked my wifes purse the other night and told her she couldnt bring the camera in at all.