Thread: Hunter injured

Default Hunter injured

I heard tonight that Luke tore his abdominal muscles in practice, anyone else hear anything. He is probably on the IR for a while bcause Rumsey was wearing the C tonight. More bad news for Luke.

I'm surprised Luke hasn't been on the injured list more often this season. The guy looks like he gets hurt every game the way he sacrifices his body blocking puck, and just taking the general beatings.

Hoping it's not a torn ab muscle. Could be a long break for him otherwise.
    A Broncos fan I was born, a Broncos fan I will die! GO BRONCOS GO!

Quote Originally Posted by Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese
    I'm surprised Luke hasn't been on the injured list more often this season. The guy looks like he gets hurt every game the way he sacrifices his body blocking puck, and just taking the general beatings.

Hoping it's not a torn ab muscle. Could be a long break for him otherwise.
    Somehow i don't think luke has an injury of any sort i seen him at Houston's after the game last night and he seemed fine to me walking around like nothing but of course im not sure if that "injury" would affect your walking so im going on purely speculation here.. But i will ask RJ and get back to everyone if ya want... For some reason i just have this feeling that Luke is being sat down by the coaching staff for a couple games because of his unspectacular play throughout the season so far... But like i said this is purely speculation and i don't want to start any rumours here.

Wow, that to me at least kinda seems unreal. As far as what i have heard, he has the ab problems right now, and also has had a bad wrist for a few weeks now, which could explain some of his problems. Hard to grab a stick is your wrist is always hurting.

Quote Originally Posted by Horseman
    Wow, that to me at least kinda seems unreal. As far as what i have heard, he has the ab problems right now, and also has had a bad wrist for a few weeks now, which could explain some of his problems. Hard to grab a stick is your wrist is always hurting.
    I checked with RJ and he said Luke was injured and that was all he would say as he never wanted to talk about it anymore.