Thread: INSINC..Web hockey feeds

Default INSINC..Web hockey feeds

I complained about the poor reception and coverage and got my money refunded on my card,its only $2.20 but I feel better. Here is the [email] kflett@insinc.com
    He Shoots... He Scores!!

rinkrat Guest

I complained and got $3.22 for two games. Sunday vs Blazers and Saturday vs T birds.They said they were unaware of problems for the Saturday T Bird game????

Also,can you guys explain how to do this...

Please check to confirm that your Windows Media Player is properly configured for your Internet connection speed, and they have not reverted to a lower speed connection:
    Open the "Tools" Menu item, Select "Options"
    Click the "Performance" tab
    Select "choose connection speed" and choose the appropriate connection speed

I can't find the "performance" tab!!! Is it done by clicking tools on a regular page or somewhere on Windows media player? Sorry if its a dumb question,I'm not the best computer guy!

Quote Originally Posted by rinkrat
    I complained and got $3.22 for two games. Sunday vs Blazers and Saturday vs T birds.They said they were unaware of problems for the Saturday T Bird game????

Also,can you guys explain how to do this...

Please check to confirm that your Windows Media Player is properly configured for your Internet connection speed, and they have not reverted to a lower speed connection:
    Open the "Tools" Menu item, Select "Options"
    Click the "Performance" tab
    Select "choose connection speed" and choose the appropriate connection speed

I can't find the "performance" tab!!! Is it done by clicking tools on a regular page or somewhere on Windows media player? Sorry if its a dumb question,I'm not the best computer guy!
    Do you have Media Player 9?

If not that could be why

rinkrat Guest

have windows media 10