Thread: Fuder?

1WHLFan Guest

Default Fuder?

How's Jordon Fuder doing with the Pats? Will he be back next year as a 20 year old.

Tough to say if Fuder will be back as a 20yr old, I'd love to see him and I think he brings a lot to the team. Fuder is one of the most popular Pats since he's always the first one to stick up for teammates or drop the gloves if the team needs a spark, not to mention he has some decent skill.

If I remember correctly the 20yr olds next year will be Deck, Ross, Fauth, Festerling, Sievert and Fuder. Now Sievert will be gone since he doesn't come close to bringing what the rest of that list do, Deck will be back for sure along with Ross I believe. The Pats have been offensively challenged most years and that may keep Festerling around but on the other hand he might be some good trade bait if the Pats figure out they aren't exactly gonna win it all this year. Fauth is in the same boat as Fuder I figure, he provides something the Pats need with the size and toughness on the D but him sticking around depends on the Pats sticking with the pattern of playing their young and talented D-men. So I guess I'd say Fauth and Fuder would be on the outside looking in next year but I definately wouldn't rule out that changing.

I agree. Fuder has a lot of heart and plays the game with a lot of passion. That is tough to replace. Leffler could potentially move into a similar role as he develops which would help the Pats out and make it easier to not have Fuder back. I am a fan of Fuder's and ideally I would like to see him back, but with the group of 20 year olds the Pats will have it will be tough. Festerling is a guy that could put a good team over the top, so you never know what next season will bring with off season trading.

Quote Originally Posted by Pats11
    Tough to say if Fuder will be back as a 20yr old, I'd love to see him and I think he brings a lot to the team. Fuder is one of the most popular Pats since he's always the first one to stick up for teammates or drop the gloves if the team needs a spark, not to mention he has some decent skill.

If I remember correctly the 20yr olds next year will be Deck, Ross, Fauth, Festerling, Sievert and Fuder. Now Sievert will be gone since he doesn't come close to bringing what the rest of that list do, Deck will be back for sure along with Ross I believe. The Pats have been offensively challenged most years and that may keep Festerling around but on the other hand he might be some good trade bait if the Pats figure out they aren't exactly gonna win it all this year. Fauth is in the same boat as Fuder I figure, he provides something the Pats need with the size and toughness on the D but him sticking around depends on the Pats sticking with the pattern of playing their young and talented D-men. So I guess I'd say Fauth and Fuder would be on the outside looking in next year but I definately wouldn't rule out that changing.
    With the expansion Bruins coming into play next year,they are allowed 5 20's so Fuder could end up there based on his hard work and ethic.