Thread: 3-2 win over pats

Default 3-2 win over pats

Despite being BADLY outplayed in the third, the Broncos squeak out a 3-2 win to start the second half of the season.
    The first two periods were played fairly well, then in the third we fell asleep and had zero effort. But luckly on our only odd man rush of the third we managed to get a lucky one.
    New guy, Wilson looked to be alright, despite a few give aways. Looks like he may like to take off and make some rushes.
    Just what we needed another injury, Rumsey left the game and never came back after blocking a shot with the back of his leg. Hopefully he'll be back Friday.
    Am I the only one that notices the effort that Aspenlind puts in every night? He may not be putting up a lot of points but he never gets a star, or a mention on the post game show. He's out there every shift hitting everything in sight, wearing the other teams down, and creating ice out there. Good job Aspenlind!
    Always Remembered

I've also been impressed with Aspenlind as of late, sounded like he was one of our best players on the BC trip. We've got 8 19 yr olds so someone better stepup as they have only got 3 spots for next year. The way some of our 19 + 20 yr olds have been playing, they should be watching more games from the middle of the bench or the stands, let the young guys have a chance. Would have liked to have seen Wudrick play tonight, hopefully Friday. Wilson came from the Quesnel Millionaires of the BCJHL, had 5 G + 10 A in 37 GP, thought he looked alright. Trade deadline coming up the rumour mill should really start churning. I also thought Hunter looked good tonight, seemed to have the intensity and fire back that we are used to, hopefully he is past the injuries and can finish the year strong.