Thread: dec 28th vs blades

Default dec 28th vs blades

is anyone else watching the webcast tonight ? any predictions or comments ?

too bad trach is a scratch i wanted to see this kid play

wow looks like byers really embarassed haw with that hit. he went all the way down the ice to try to fight him

Aiham Guest

2 quick goals by Blades. Then a linebrawl errupts, after which PA comes back and ties the game with 2 quick goals.
    Intense game so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannoabram
    wow looks like byers really embarassed haw with that hit. he went all the way down the ice to try to fight him
    I was at the game. Problem is that Byers hit Haw from behind sending him face first into the boards. When he got up Haw had a look in his eyes like he was going to kill Byers, and I couldn't see from where I was sitting but it looked like Byers turtled once Haw caught up to him.
    I once met an assassin who's nickname was fart. I asked him why he has this nickname and he tells me it's because he's silent but deadly.

Post I was also at the game

It was a very intense game, after PA tied up the score. It was a typical Raiders/Blades game. I guess their maybe was something that went unsettled in last nights game that carried over into the game tonight. It was tough battle,infact both games were.

My twitter handle: @SaskHockeyFan23

Quote Originally Posted by saskdevil
    I was at the game. Problem is that Byers hit Haw from behind sending him face first into the boards. When he got up Haw had a look in his eyes like he was going to kill Byers, and I couldn't see from where I was sitting but it looked like Byers turtled once Haw caught up to him.
    wouldnt be retalitory for haws hit from behind to the back of byers head on tues night would it ??? the saskatoon radio anouncer and the raiders anouncer both said on air it was a clean hit and haw wasnt expecting it