Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ICE visit Spokane Chiefs. Give it all ICE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper
    Nice avitar Rammer! and welcome to the whlfans board. Are you an Ice fan from Cranbrook or from a distance?
    Thanks for the welcome, I heard that there once was another fansite board for the Ice, but that got washed up along the way.... sigh.

I return to family about three times a year and catch any Ice game while I am there, my trek begins from the lower mainland area. To give you an idea of my age, lets say that I watched the Royals play in the Allen Cup... My roots run deep, and someday I hope to return.

To give you an idea of my age, lets say that I watched the Royals play in the Allen Cup...
    I was also at the Allen cup games in Cranbrook. Great memories.

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper
    I was also at the Allen cup games in Cranbrook. Great memories.
    Glad that I am not the only one who recalls those games around here. Slapshot the movie had little on the WIHL.

Is Ellerby on the Blazers the son of Ellerby of the Dynamiters?

Welcome to the site Rammer!

I remember the Royals winning, but never went to the games back then
    GO ICE GO !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spungy
    Welcome to the site Rammer!

I remember the Royals winning, but never went to the games back then
    Thanks for the welcome.

Pretty quiet boards here for a nice little divisional victory, how many Ice members post on here?

Bomber Guest

Default He's Dallas' nephew

Keaton is Dallas' nephew and it's good to know a few oldtimers still hang around and cheer the next generation of Kootenay hockey.

Though I was just a kid when the Nitros and Royals won the Allan Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Rammer
    Thanks for the welcome.

Pretty quiet boards here for a nice little divisional victory, how many Ice members post on here?
    There is maybe a half dozen steady Ice members but we are growing! (tell your friends)with additions like yourself it helps create dialogue . This site is unique to the fans as you can see every teams forum easily and move around chating with everyone. We are only a year old (Jan 12 2005) I believe and its a no nonsense board that will not allow trolling, baiting or personal attacking. I personaly like this format and its continuing to get more popular with the dedicated fans of the whl. I also like the Personal Messaging that we can do to chat personaly with other members.