Thread: Blades Vs Brandon

Post Blades Vs Wheat Kings

Jan 1st 06 (The first game of the new year)

Unfortunatly I was not able to make it to this game, or the skating party obviously, so I was at home listening to the game on the radio. After one period the score was 1-0 for the Blades. At the end of the 2nd period the score was 4-1 in favor of the Blades.The final score was 4-2 Blades. Kevin Armstrong has played great in goal for the Blades in the last 3 games,hopefully now that he has some starts under his belt he will continue to play well.
    Last edited by GBG BLEED BLUE; 01-01-2006 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Adding to the message

My twitter handle: @SaskHockeyFan23

It was a pretty lethargic effort by the Blades... that shows how bad the Wheaties are I guess. It really looked like more than a few of the vets skipped out on curfew and partied a little too much last night to bring in the new year. A win is a win, although it was certainly thanks to Kevin Armstrong as he made more than a few big stops.

Pepper Carrot Guest

Default Tidball started the game

How big is that. Shows what a key player he is. He even got a few shifts with the number 1 line. Of course he was on the ice with the number one line when Brandon got their second goal.

Get out to Macs and get your collector Tidball card before I get them all. Don't say I didn't warn you all.

I am going to ask if I can cover the ceiling of my bedroom with his cards. That way it will be the last person I see when I go to sleep and the first when I wake up.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepper Carrot
    How big is that. Shows what a key player he is. He even got a few shifts with the number 1 line. Of course he was on the ice with the number one line when Brandon got their second goal.

Get out to Macs and get your collector Tidball card before I get them all. Don't say I didn't warn you all.

I am going to ask if I can cover the ceiling of my bedroom with his cards. That way it will be the last person I see when I go to sleep and the first when I wake up.

i so hope you are kidding
    "You can't always win, but you can always feel like you deserve to"

Pepper Carrot Guest

Default Need more cards

I have started to cover my ceiling with Brandon's card. I did not realize how many it would take. If you have lots and want to give them to the biggest fan Email me.

Quote Originally Posted by WHEATMAN95-96
    i so hope you are kidding

Yeah thats just too creepy,and kind of rin tin tinish.