Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Trade Deadline

Default Trade Deadline

Will the Rockets make any moves? If so, who would you like to see come this way? Or maybe I should ask, who would you like to see go? Or do you think they will stay with what they have? What are everyone’s thoughts?

ee…..

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE trade Couture!! He drives me absolutely insane every time he steps on the ice! I definately think they could find a better 20 year old than him. Also, I think that Reinholt will be traded off as well. But who knows, I'm usually wrong at predicting this stuff... :skeptical
    "You can have all the talent in the world, but if the pumper's not there, it doesn't matter." - Glen Sather

I did hear Chipper and Thelen going to you guys for Ofukany,Keller and Joe.Not sure if it would be smart parting with Keller,seeing as what he's done so far this season.He's kinda your go to guy.Chipchura's #'s aren't great either,but he hasn't had much help.

prospera Guest

Default trade

Quote Originally Posted by eecliff
    Will the Rockets make any moves? If so, who would you like to see come this way? Or maybe I should ask, who would you like to see go? Or do you think they will stay with what they have? What are everyone’s thoughts?

ee…..
    l personnaly think they'll only trade for a defenseman which they need badly.

Default Ashton from Lethbridge

I heard Ashton and Klinkhammer from Lethbridge for Yeomans..........

It's hard to say, but I think Hamilton will make a trade for a d-man. I can't him taking much away but you never know?
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by canadian eh
    I did hear Chipper and Thelen going to you guys for Ofukany,Keller and Joe.Not sure if it would be smart parting with Keller,seeing as what he's done so far this season.He's kinda your go to guy.Chipchura's #'s aren't great either,but he hasn't had much help.
    What a bad trade this would be, for both teams, but worse for Kelowna. Kelowna would get a fairly decent regular season performer in Chipchura, and a -18 defenseman, while Prince Albert would get Keller who has like 50 or 60 games of WHL playoff experience and would be graduating to the pros next season, a decent second line checker in Ofukany, and a mediocre defenseman in Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by taylor0017
    I heard Ashton and Klinkhammer from Lethbridge for Yeomans..........
    And from whom in Lethbridge did you hear this?

Default rumor around the rink

I heard it at the game the other night ........the could also include Opshal ....

Quote Originally Posted by taylor0017
    I heard it at the game the other night ........the could also include Opshal ....
    Oooh, I heard a rumour too! Leslie and Scott for Yeomans and Keller!